2

A U T H O R

Y/N just dropped Felix aka Yongbok, Dino aka Chan, and Areum at their institutions and drove towards the restaurant.

'Have you checked the amount of flour we have? Order potatoes and Chicken. We have got a huge order for tonight.'

'Okay, ma'am.'

After hanging up the call, Y/N stopped at the flower shop and ordered roses for tonight's party at her home and then drove to the restaurant again.
.

.

.
'Miss, we have got another reservation for xx day.'

'Who made the reservation?'

'Mr. Min Yoongi.'

'Is it a birthday party?'

'No, normal celebration. He said it's his friend's return after a long job or something like that.'

'Oh. Then confirm the amount and how many people will be there. If it's less than 50 then reserve the upper floor for them and continue the restaurant as usual.'

'Okay, ma'am.'

Y/N's assistant retreated as Y/N entered the kitchen.

The whole kitchen was busy. Y/N helped the newcomers and then started to make a new dish.

'I remember making it for Yeonjun, Hansol, and Beom Gyu back then. Seungcheol oppa would also steal some.' Y/N smiled when she recalled her past.

It was a dessert item. She recalled the recipe fully yet she changed a little bit.

'Should I make more and take home with me?'

'Becky.'

'Yes ma'am?'

'Can you pack these? I want to take them home. And put aside the rest of them for you guys to taste it.'

'Ma'am the person who made today's reservation and for xx day came to see the menu.'

Y/N nodded to the manager and walked towards the waiting room.

She saw two men and a woman sitting there.

'Hello, I am Lee Y/N, the owner of this restaurant.' Y/N bowed and sat on the single chair.

'I hope I haven't kept you waiting for too long.'

'No, it's fine Ms. Lee.' The woman said.

'Can I know which one of you has the reservation for today?' Y/N asked since there are two boys.

'Yeah, that should be me. I am Ahn Minhyuk and this is my wife Do Bong soon. Today is our marriage anniversary which I have already mentioned before when I talked to the manager. We want Chinese food for tonight's party.'

Y/N nodded.

'Of course sir. Please select the items you want for tonight's dinner party. You can only tap once on the photo on the screen.' Y/N gave a tablet to the couple.

'Okay!' The woman smiled.

Y/N then turned to the other man.

'Sorry for keeping you waiting.'

'It's okay.'

'You must be the one who wants to celebrate his friend's arrival?'

'Yes.'

'So what time and type of food do you want?'

'The time is 7 o'clock. And all traditional Korean foods. My friend likes to eat traditional pure Korean foods.'

Y/N was a little surprised. Because no young people have ever ordered traditional foods.

'Okay. I understood. Please look at the items and choose whichever you prefer.'

Y/N gave another tablet to the guy named Yoongi.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'My babies! Momma is back with new desserts!'

As soon as Y/N spoke in a funny way, everyone's ears pricked up.

'What did you make?' Areum asked.

'It's like cinnamon rolls.' Seokmin spoke.

'Yeah. Something like that-'

'Isn't it what grandma used to make?' Y/N's uncle suddenly spoke.

'What?' Felix asked.

'My grandma used to make something like this. I barely remember it but still, this is not something I get to see nowadays.' He replied.

'Yes. I learned the recipe today so I made it.' Y/N said.

'Oh!'
.
.
.
After dinner, Y/N, Jihoon/Woozi, Seokmin, Jin, Mingyu, Felix, and Dino sat down to play.

As it was only 7 people, one of them became a referee for each game.

They played many games.

'Noona, aren't you taking us to your restaurant tomorrow for breakfast?'

'Yes. But let's start decorating.'

'I think we should pretend that we are playing for another hour because it's still early.' Woozi said.

'Areum is still making her gift. Let's wait because she will eat us alive.' Dino said.

'Pfft!'
.

.

.

.

.
Y/N and her cousins and siblings stayed up all night and decorated the whole house for their grandparents.

For some reason, her cousin Jin was feeling anxious to see Y/N this happy that night.

As if something bad will happen anytime soon.

But it was actually true. Y/N's life was about to turn upside down in just a few days....

TO BE CONTINUED.......

[First of all my exams are going on that's why the update is slow! Please forgive your poor author! 😩

Even though I am turning 20 soon, my mother still confiscated my phone. 🤧 bare for two weeks with me sweeties❤️]