10

A U T H O R

'My grandma's uncle's wife's generation was a descendent of the Jeon King's servant's generation. So I know the insides.'

Y/N spoke.

It was convincing yet not convincing.

Still, everyone believed her.

'Woah! Is this the entrance?' Atlas asked.

'Of course. Otherwise, why do you think this door is so big?' Sasha taunted.

'It's too old! But the interior is fine!' Namjoon said.

Jungkook and Hoseok helped them to open the door. When they walked inside it was pitch black.

Y/N, Atlas, Namjoon, and Hoseok turned on their torch lights as they paired up with others.

Y/N, Namjoon, Namjoon's fiancée, and Becky were walking forward. Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook, Sasha, and Atlas were following.

Hoseok was a scaredy cat as he squeezed himself between Yoongi and Jungkook.

Y/N was also a scaredy cat. But the place they were now wasn't scary for her at all.

She could even walk while closing her eyes.

Y/N's eyes were watery but nobody could see it.

'That door is also big. I guess it's the ballroom.' N/F spoke. (Namjoon's fiancée)

'Should we go upstairs?' Yoongi asked.

'Let's explore the first floor.' Jungkook suggested.

'Can I go and explore on my own?' Y/N asked.

'No. You are our responsibility. What if something happens?' Jungkook said.

'I will take Becky with me.' Y/N frowned.

'I won't go alone!' Becky shivered.

Others also agreed to walk together.

Y/N was reluctant. She told Becky to walk forward as she backed away and followed them slowly. Leary intending to slip away.

Only Jungkook sees through her intention.

He keenly looked after her.

They walked upstairs to the first floor.

'Woah.....' Atlas was astonished.

Not only her but everyone was.

They went to a room right beside the stairs and found it the study room of the royals.

There were several books torn apart or half-eaten by the insects and bugs.

Namjoon took one of the books in his hand and opened it after dusting the dust.

They all looked at the book and found the language unknown.

'We won't know what is written here.' Hoseok frowned.

'It seems like papers with a royal stamp.' Namjoon showed them.

Y/N came forward.

She was reading what was written on that page.

'Bang Si Hyuk has agreed to send 20000 soldiers for King Jeon and his war camp.

Royal Seal-
Duke Bang's seal-'

Y/N widened her eyes.

She never knew that it was Bang Si Hyuk who helped Jungkook when he was in a war with the northern King.