14

Y / N

I don't know how things took a turn. But now here I am with Jungkook!

'So what do you want to talk about?' I asked.

We were in a cafe because I had zero faith in him.

'I think you are being too biased with this King Jungkook and Queen Y/N.' He spoke with a clear voice.

'You shouldn't treat someone bad because they have the same name as a cruel person.'

'My wish.' I said.

'But I mind Miss Lee.'

'Why?'

For a second, I felt that I saw a slightly different smile on his face which disappeared quickly as he gave a huge smile.

He came closer. I also pushed my head back.

Even though he was sitting across from me, I didn't feel safe.

He chuckled when he noticed that I pushed my head backward.

'It's because I want to court Miss Y/N.'

'And why is it like that? There are plenty of fish in the sea. Go and grab another one. Leave me alone.'

I was too irritated.

He sighed and fixed his posture before sipping his black coffee.

'You do know that you are doing unfair to an innocent person because of this shit right?'

I knew it.

I knew that only his face voice and name were similar. But I didn't know about the soul.

Yet, this face and this name tortured me till death. I committed suicide only because of this face. This face haunts me every night and this name makes me cry. This voice makes me want to go deaf.

If he wasn't that person then I am seriously in debt to him but still...... I don't want to cross paths with him. I still get seizures because of that person.

'Miss Lee?'

I came back to my senses as I blinked and looked at him.

'I don't know why you are so afraid of me and hate me too much. But think from my perspective. It's unfair. How about you let me court you for 6 months? I will only come to you and see you from afar whenever you feel uncomfortable. But if after 6 months, you still don't want to see my face, then I will never come in front of you. This way, we both will be satisfied. I won't regret and you will have no bad impact from this.'

The proposal was good. He will be gone forever.

Because I was sure I would never accept his proposal and date him.

The injuries from the past are too deep to deny or ignore.

'2 months.' I said.

I can't tolerate him for a second let alone 6 months!

'Come on! It's not that much! 3 months?'

'Okay. Then please make a contract and sign it. There will be some conditions.'
.
.
.
.
.
A U T H O R

'Gotcha.' Jungkook thought.

'Sure! Please tell me your conditions! Your agreeing to it is more than enough for me! So please tell me all of your concerns and conditions.'

Jungkook was too happy because his plan went too smoothly.

'First of all, you can't come near my house or any of my relative's house. Second, don't be too friendly because I hate skinship. Thirdly, you can't decide the time and place whenever we have to meet. And...... I will add a few more after I think about it later.'

Jungkook nodded.

'Since you are adding so many conditions, then can I at least add one condition because it's unfair for me.'

Y/N narrowed her eyes.

'Didn't you say that me agreeing to see you is more than enough?'

'I did say that... But my request is not too much for you. Please listen to it first and then decide.'

Jungkook acted pitifully and obediently so that Y/N wouldn't get irritated.

Just when he was thinking of throwing another bait, he saw Y/N sighing and nodding her head.

'Shit, babe you are too naive even though you act tough outside.'

'Well, can we at least see each other 4 times a week? Because I only got 3 months-'

'2 days.'

'At least 3 days out of 7 days!'

Y/N seriously wanted to kick him and leave the cafe. But it won't stop the problem.

She can't even say anything to her brother since Jungkook is friends with Taehyung.

'Fine! Since the deal is done, let's meet the day after tomorrow. Bring the contract with you. The main one will be with me. I will text the time and place. Pay for your coffee because I have paid for mine.'

Y/N took her bag and left the cafe.

Jungkook crossed his legs and finally let go of the obedient and pitiful posture as he unbuttoned two of his shirt's buttons and relaxed.

'Hah! Finally. It seems like I will be getting to call you as mine soon. Be ready Lee Y/N. Because I will steal you and your heart soon. Since you like obedient men, then let's pretend to be obedient and slowly tame you.'

Jungkook smirked as he looked at Y/N's photo on his phone.

'You tamed me first. So take responsibility for me.'

TO BE CONTINUED.......