there first page

* after explaining  whole thing to BTS , she take her cousin saloni to pond *
Y/n= chlo n please
Saloni = hme sb pta hea fir kml  torne  ja rhi ho
Y/n = please * y/n give her puppy eyes , saloni eyes soft and noded , y/n thumps up to BTS  , that was first step of her plan , BTS  take there Position  in trees and behind rocks , y/n and saloni walk to form *
Saloni =  hm tor de rhe hea , Tumhara bhrosa nhi hea
Y/n = acha ye baat hea ! Hm torenge ab to
* saloni roll her eyes and step into mud , she grab lotus and plug it , y/n make her slip little  , making saloni scream *
Saloni = nikalo
Y/n= hye raam , maine ye kya kiya , ruko mdt krte hea
* y/n pretend  to help her but jungkook come out of no where and help saloni , he take out saloni from mud and hold her in bridle style *
Jimin = plan worked !
Taehyung = shu shu I don't  believe yet , I know Jung K..* before taehyung  can complete his words , jin saw , jungkook fall in mud to *
Namjoon =  oh SHIT
* I face palm seeing this , I look at BTS  who were hiding , Jimin come out and help jungkook and saloni * .
Jimin = jungkook I told you to take off your shoes but you didn't  listen see
* Jimin talk in korean , I take saloni to side to wash her muddy  clothes , I pull Jimin *
Y/n = plan is still going shu
* Jimin look at her confuse because the plan was jungkook saving saloni but he get in mud to  but he noded and let y/n take control * .
Y/n= be good koo and wash your body just beside saloni and don't  be revealing  !
* jungkook noded and do as y/n said , as expected , saloni stare at jungkook abs *
Jungkook = like the view ?
Saloni =...Wh...what ...sh..ut..up !
* saloni blush like strawberry  , jungkook smirk and come to face to face , close to her lips *
Jungkook = are you gonna ignore the fact that you like me to love ?
* Saloni  blush deeper  hearing jungkook , she look away and continue to wash her clothes , jungkook chuckle and feel proud  having this effect to saloni *
Y/n = hye ... Mere dono bche
* y/n giggle from far , she turn around to see Jimin but Jimin was no where , she look around more to see him *