𝟎𝟑 𝐱 𝟎𝟒

03 x 04

𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘢𝘮

olivia thomas woke up the next day after the prom, derek had been the one who was there when she did wake up, and he couldn't be happier.

she groggily smiled at him and he smiled widely back, unable to contain his happiness.

~~~

dr bailey had ordered her intern to stay in the hospital for two weeks so that she could heal properly. no one had told the girl about denny yet, but derek knew he had to. it had to come from him.

when he did tell her, he witnessed as her heart broke, tears filled her eyes and fell quickly, wetting her cheeks. "i-i need you to leave." she cried, not wanting to look  at her friend.

"olivia..." derek went to protest but the woman shook her head as more tears fell.

"please. leave." her voice broke as she begged.

dereks own eyes clouded with tears upon watching his friends reaction. he slowly nodded his head, "okay." he spoke, turning around and reluctantly leaving the room.

when he left, the girl broke down as more tears fell, more than she'd ever experienced. her denny was gone, she'd never get to see him again and the worst thing is, she never even got to say goodbye.

~~~

around a week later the girl felt as if she was going crazy, she needed to get out of the bloody hospital, away from the memories from denny and away from izzie.

the woman had tried coming into the girls room and apologising, olivia felt nothing but hatred for the woman as she stood in the doorway and cried.

olivia ordered the woman to leave but izzie refused and kept trying to rationalise her actions. luckily for izzie's sake, dr bailey was walking past and stopped olivia before she could jump out of bed and attack the model.

bailey ordered the woman to leave as she held an angry liv down onto the bed and izzie left as she cried. bailey turned back to the blonde in bed and raised an eyebrow as she took in her angry glare.

"what was that?" the woman sighed, olivia went to answer but the woman stopped her, "no- i don't want to know. you could've ripped your stitches. lay down and stop attacking people." the ordered before leaving the room.

~~~

the next day, bailey was back to check up on the girl, as she entered the room, olivia was quick to talk.

"please, you gotta let me leave," the girl begged as bailey came into her room to check up on her and check her stitches. they were looking good and her healing process was going nicely.