𝟎𝟑 𝐱 𝟏𝟔

03 x 16

𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

"do something!" the guy urged, slightly glaring at the girl as he bossed.

"he's still seizing, there's nothing more i can do." olivia shook her head.

"you're supposed to put something in his mouth so he don't bite his tongue aren't you?" vince suggested, looking at olivia.

"nobody's putting anything in his mouth. we just have to let him ride it out." liv informed.

"what're you going to do? you just can't let him die." vince stuttered out.

"they're going to come soon in a little while and they'll get him out." olivia hoped, sighing as she spoke. de was thinking that she was going to have to get him out.

"you said we don't got much time." vince lamented.

"what if they don't get him out from there?" greg wondered. olivia sat there for a moment, looking at rick and casting her eye between the other men.

"who's got a phone?" olivia wondered, the three men pulled out her phone and the girl grabbed the closest one to her.

~~~

"this is chief webber." the man spoke on the other end of the phone and olivia let out a relieved sigh.

"chief." she smiled, greatful that he answered, "i was on the ferry. i got a guy here and we can't extricate him." the girl blabbed.

"hold on. livvy is that you?" he wondered.

"hey chief." she greeted, "i was on the ferry that crashed, i've got a patient with a depressed skull fracture and probably an intracranial bleed."

"is he showing signs of increased pressure?" the man wondered and olivia nodded even though he couldn't see her.

"yes sir. his left pupil is blown, he's gone limp, he's seizing and now his right pupil is dilating." she told.

"he could be herniating. what's your ETA to the hospital?" the man asked.

"that's what i'm saying, i can't get him out. he's stuck under a car and we can't get him out. i've got his best friends here and i can't let him die. so please, just tell me what i need to do." she waffled, growing more impatient by the minute.

"you need to do some burr holes." the man told her and olivia sighed slightly.

"burr holes?" she breathed out, "i can't do burr holes out here." she mused, looking around in shock.