𝟎𝟑 𝐱 𝟏𝟖

03 x 18

𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐫𝐬

"you're going back to the hospital today right?" luke pondered, glancing at his sister as he ate his cheese on toast. the girl's injuries were healing nicely and she had a check up with mark soon so he can asses the healing. they were still wrapped but the bandages were smaller now.

"i am.' the girl nodded, "what are you gonna do today?"

"maybe call dad. i need to pack." luke sighed, he was going home the next day, he was only in seattle for a few days with his sister.

olivia sighed out, "i'm gonna miss you."

luke put his crust on the plate before standing up and making his way over to his sister who was standing by the fridge. the man wrapped his arms around his sister and pulled her into a hug.

"i'll be back before you know it." he smiled, "the chief even spoke to me about a job." he playfully poked the girl in the ribs.

"shut up." her eyes widened, "seriously?" she beamed.

"yep." luke smirked.

"that's amazing!" olivia grinned, squeezing her brother one last time before she let go of him. "can we go for dinner tonight when i'm finished?"

"you paying?" luke probed, a cheeky smile on his lips.

"fine." olivia groaned, "but only because it's your last night."

luke's smiled grew and he watched as his sister opened the front door to leave, "love you squirt." he called out.

"love you too, wombat." olivia called back, turning around to mock salut the man. luke chuckled and shook his head as his sister left.

~~~

olivia joined alex, george and cristina as they made their way into their locker room. olivia quickly made her way through the room and stood at her locker which was luckily far away from izzie.

"hey, how you doing?" george quizzed, coming over to meredith.

"ok, everybody, let's do this once. i'm fine, she's cremated. i picked out beautiful urn and she's hanging out in the back of my closet." meredith blabbed, referring to her now dead mother. olivia pulled a face at the fact she was in meredith's closet, "any more questions about my dead mother or can we get back to work?"

"does anyone know who the new chief candidate is?" cristina probed, shrugging off her jacket.

"chief's bringing a ringer in case he doesn't want to give the job to either of your boyfriends." george teased. cristina gave him a dirty look but bailey walked in and began speaking, putting an end to their conversation.