ᴵᴺᵀᴿᴼ

●⭒∘☆◦∘⭒●

━━━━⊱ START ⊰━━━━

𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠...

•───────────•°•°•───────────•

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍...

         A warrior named [First Name], an immortal being, the sole immortal that lived in the lands of Earth and has fought to protect the world for millenniums, encountering many wars, battles, and missions throughout their eternal life. They wander the Earth to seek purpose and answers, uncovering secret lands they have seen empires rise and fall, wars come and go, and entire civilizations crumble to dust.

[First Name] acknowledged that being immortal wasn't just a blessing. It was also a curse. They would have to watch as everyone they loved grew old and died while they remained forever young. But they also knew that they had a unique perspective on life and that they could use it to make a difference in the world.

And that was enough to make them feel truly alive.
Or was it?

They will unknowingly discover the monstrosity that humanity displayed to them, leading to a lose-lose situation forever stuck, damned if they did, and damned if they didn't. [First Name] was gradually becoming the one they had feared becoming, believing there was no hope for them; however, there was hope.

By encountering a man named Goku, uncovering their secret to him would bring [First Name]...
a miracle in the future.

•───────────•°•°•───────────•

𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐘...

╰┈➤ WARNINGS/TRIGGER WARNINGS!!!
                    THERE WILL BE MENTIONS OF:

     1. GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION OF
          VIOLENCE / GORE / BLOOD /
          WAREFARE / MURDER / TORTURE!!