Episode 3

Next night. The owner of the restaurant gave them a treat. Y/n was a bit drunk. She kept walking straight towards the hostel but couldn't handle herself. She was in the streetway. He was following her. She took the support of the wall. She decided to run straight through the street till she reaches home. He ran behind her. He thought that she got to know that he killed that thief. He caught her. She fell down and didn't get up. He came closer and found her lying of the ground. He kneeled down to check her.

Jk pov- She is drunk...(chuckles) so cute.

He picks her up and she spoke.

Y/n- Oh....let's go! Boom!....Back home! Ok?

Jk- We are going home. (He carried her till a black cab)

Y/n- No...we are going home...where are we? Home?

Jk- Yes we are...(looks at her smiling)

She screamed as he was forcing her to sit in the cab but she didn't wanted to. Still he made her sit inside. In the cab*

Y/n- Hey....do I know...you? (laughed)

Jk- yes.

Y/n- No you are...the one right? Who follows me every night?

Jk- (silent)

Y/n- (pulled his sleeve of black coat) Tell me naa! Who the fuck are you?

Jk- Jeon Jungkook. ( He went silent again)

He gently held her hand and moved it back to her. He drove as quickly as he could. Y/n spoke about random things and after sometime she fell asleep. Jk saw her sleeping, he stopped his car and removed his coat. He tucked her in like a baby. He stared at her for a minute. In the morning Y/n woke up. Her head was aching. She sat on the bed and was not able to recognized the place at all. She suddenly remembered about last night.

Y/n- Oh shit! ( She looks around)

It was a decorated room with beautiful lights. There was a bed and a table next to her. Somebody came in.

Who was it? Jk? Why did he bring her if he didn't want money? Will he get caught for killing that thief? In next episode you'll know Babygirl! For now bye!