Episode 12

He came at night*

She was lying on the cold floor still weeping silently.

Jk- Get up!

Y/n- (no reply)

Jk- I said get up! If you don't I'll force you.

Y/n- You...are...a monster.

Jk- What did you say? Repeat that.

Y/n- (stood up, her tears were dried) You are a monster!

Jk- (came closer) I forgived you every time. This time I won't!

Pulls her hair and pushes her forcefully on the bed. She was screaming, he didn't listen. He tore her clothes and after sometime both were left bare naked. He went hard...very hard on her. He bit her neck leaving marks on her body. She couldn't move neither she could bear it anymore. She fainted. He didn't hear the screams, He knew something was wrong still he didn't care much. After he was done, he layed besides her leaving her body as it is disabled.

Next morning*

She woke up late. Her body was paining as hard as it could. She didn't find him anywhere. She took the support of the chair close to her and looked at herself in the mirror. She was not able to recognize herself. All that was left were marks and bruises. She cried but now it was of no use. She sat on the bed thinking that it's of no use living like this. Even hell was more comfortable than a life like this, no motive, no people around, no living life on your own terms, just locked up in a room. She found a sharp blade behind the cupboard. She took it in her hands and stopped thinking for a while. She only had one choice and the choice was to kill herself. She cut her wrist.

Y/n:- (on the ground remembering the best moments with her parents) I loved you mom.....dad.

Jungkook came after sometime to give her food as usual.

What do you think he'll do? Read the next episode sweeties!