Episode 13

Jungkook came after sometime to give her food as usual. But the tray dropped from his hands and he called the doctor immediately.

The doctor came and she was saved before time.

Doc- She got some serious bruises and all. Something going on?

Jk- uhm....(looked down as he was responsible for that) no...

Doc- Then who did it? Who are you to her?

Jk- Her husband (looking in doctor's eyes like he was telling the truth)

Doc- ok fine... just be careful next time. If she needs counselling or any medical help we are ready to give you the best-

Jk- Ok thanks bye!

Doc pov- Weird guy...I think he is abusing her.

Jk- Bye..(not liking his company anymore) (doctor leaves)

Jungkook went in her bedroom. She was asleep.

Jk- I'm sorry..I went too far, it's my fault Y/naa....(crying) I won't, if you don't like it in here no need to stay with me. ( he cried besides her)

She didn't knew that from inside he was also suffering the same way she is.

Y/n- (slowly opened her eyes after an hour) (looks at Jungkook)

Jk- Are you okay now? (wiped his tears fast)

Y/n- hm...(not looking towards him but down)

She had no courage left to deny his words. She had already gone through a lot and didn't wanted more. He took very good care of her while she was not well but she didn't utter a word which worried him very much.

She was all fine after a few days. She got up from the bed on by herself. He comes in.

Y/n- ( looks at him still with fearful eyes)

Jk- (came near)

She stepped back and tried not to make any eye contact while he was in the room.

Jk- Leave.

Y/n- (Looks at him in his eyes) hm?

Jk- You can...go. You are fine.

Y/n- where?

Jk- Where you are supposed to be right now...go home.

Y/n- (slowly took the bag which was besides her on the chair but didn't break the eye contact)

She couldn't believe her ears anymore. It felt like it was a dream.

Y/n saw the door of the room open.

Jk- (looked at her in the same way he used to)

Y/n ran as fast as her legs could. She went outside.

What will happen to Jk who is inside without his girl? You can tell me how freedom in this situation feels like in the comments section. Love you all armies! Bye!