Episode 1

Y/n had been working hard for her studies. She had a dream like everyone else. For that she used to work in a restraunt in the evening to get some money. In the day she used to go to her college and at night she would study in a girl's hostel where she lived. She had no parents to support her, nobody knew how often she used to think of them and missed them. At night when she was returning from the restaurant-

Y/n- (walking on the street on the way home and felt like somebody is following her)

She reached her hostel and she still could see him wearing a black mask and a hoodie.

Y/n- (to Sarah her roommate) Someone has been following me. I'm scared.

Sarah- (busy) Who..?

Y/n- Please! Have a look....he follows me every night. So creepy...

Sarah- (looking from the window and saw him staring at them) What the- That guy is really into you I guess.

Y/n- I'm serious! What if her is a robber and is waiting for me to get my next salary.

Sarah- Let's see tomorrow. (went back to work)

Y/n couldn't sleep all night as the night before she had a nightmare of that guy trying to push her in a black cab. She woke up early and left.

She looked back while walking hoping to find him. She didn't see him all day but again at night...He was standing outside waiting for her to come out. She saw him and ignores. She starts to walk fast after sometime, holding her bag tight. She was breathing heavily. She didn't knew how to get rid of him. She kept walking and he also kept walking according to her pace. She stopped suddenly.

Y/n- (He also stopped) (Looking in the front not at the back where he was) What do you want?

Him- (No reply)

Y/n- Tell me! Stop following me please...

He said nothing but kept standing there listening to her carefully.

Y/n- I don't know you. If you really want to talk to me you can discuss. But stop scaring me like this (low voice)

His no reply was scaring her even more. She kept walking and he followed her till her destination. All this happened for seven days. One night another man was standing beside a pole. He was laughing like he was drunk or mad. He came in her way, She stopped and her follower stopped too.

Love you guys I hope you all would be interested to know what that man did. Did he hit her? Or Did he rob her instead of the strange guy who followed her? Look forward to the next episode. Till then bye!