Episode 14

She went outside after such a long time. She was finally free. The cold breeze brushed down her body. She could feel every bit of it. She heard a sound. It was a gunshot sound. That sound came from the place where she just came from. Her eyes widened, she knew it. She made an effort to look back and ran inside. Her legs were trembling, she saw blood on the ground. Jungkook was lying on the floor looking at her, he was bleeding terribly. She kept his head on her lap.

Y/n- Jungkookaahh! (Breathing heavily)

She tried to stop the wound from bleeding but it was too much to even hold. If she calls the ambulance, he would be dead by then.

Y/n- Jungkook...why...

Jk- I love you Y/nah... (Grunts in pain)

Y/n- Why are you doing this to me?

Jk- (smiles slowly) you still look pretty to me.... (Kept his blood- drenched hands on her left cheek) I thought....there is no chance...for me to survive without you.

Y/n- So you will kill yourself huh? You saved me.....how could you do this to yourself!

Jk- For your happiness I did this....I will always love you. (His eyes were going to close)

Y/n- No...no no.

Jk- (smiles at her)

He stopped breathing. She looked at him for a minute and she stood up as now it was all over. She stepped out of the house, blood all over her hands. A tear drop came from her eye and then the other.

This was life and she accepted it. She came home. Everybody was glad that she was back. She was also happy but something ached her heart which was very unusual. At night she was walking back home on the same street.
She heard the footsteps of someone who she thought was following her. She stopped.

Y/n- (looks back) Jungkook? (Then remembers that he is no more)

Found nobody there, she looked in front. She could feel somebody breathe besides her ear. She moved a step ahead.

Y/n- (looked back) Jk? Are you.....(found nobody again)

She looked in front and someone closed her mouth with one hand and dragged her to somewhere she was not expecting.

Her eyes widened while she was in his arms.
Y/n- (Almost going to faint) Jungkook?

Thank you so much guys for reading my ff. I hope you would be interested to read the other ff I've written named as "Classmate to Lover". I hope you enjoyed it! Love you all! See you again with a new ff!