Episode 7

Jk- Which punishment?

Y/n- Kidnapping me? Locking me in this room. When am I getting out?

Jk- Not now...

Y/n- When?

Jk- Never.

Y/n- Are you joking around with me?

Jk- I...I love you.

Y/n- huh?

Jk- I love you Y/n. I love you more than anything else. I just want you to stay with me. I won't let go of you. I will take better care of you. I don't care if you don't like me...I will still keep loving you.

Y/n- No...wait a minute. What? I-

Jk- You will stay here until you accept me as your life partner.

Y/n- This is not fair! If you really love me then why didn't you tell this to me earlier?

Jk- I couldn't talk to you. I wanted to stay hidden.

Y/n- Oh shit! When did this even happen?

Jk- I saw you at a store buying something. You were so attractive...just my type of person. Every day I used to follow you and-

Y/n- You stalked me.

Jk- Hm...I was addicted to you. I wouldn't stop seeing you. I got to know more about you every day. You are really a nice girl.

Y/n- So you kidnapped me for your own convenience.

Jk- No...It was because-

Y/n- What? Do you even know what you are saying or doing? It's a crime! (sits down) If you let me go, I will tell nobody about you. You can stay here and stop following me. I promise not to let anyone know about you. Ok? Deal?

Jk- I bought you here for a reason. I want you! Not for your stupid deals.

Y/n- It's a cri-

Jk- did I hurt you?

Y/n- uhm..no..

Jk- Then it's not a crime. You will also start liking me. We both can-

Y/n- Are we supposed to stay like this?

Jk- Yeah! Now eat your food it's getting cold.

They ate but didn't talk in between. He got up first.

Y/n- (thinking deeply)

Jk- I'll come back in a minute.

Y/n- ( no reply as she was still stuck in the middle of nowhere thinking what now she could do to escape this place)

If I was at Y/n's place I would rather be happy to stay with kookie....but she is planning something else I guess. What if she finds a way out? Will Jungkook find her again or lock her in just like this? If you are curious my dear then read the next episode. Till then bye my chocopies!