Episode 10

Jk- Wow!

Y/n- Is this looking fine?

Jk- You are...

Y/n- Hm?

Jk- You are gorgeous!

Y/n- oh thanks!

Jk sat on the bed.

Jk- Come here (pats his lap)

Y/n- (still sat beside him)

Jk- Sit here( Again pats his lap)

Y/n- Ok (She sits on his lap and he kept his hands on her thighs to hold her)

Jk- Will you allow me if I...

Y/n- What? (She kissed him earlier and now she didn't wish to do anything more than that)

Jungkook's hands reached her back and he slowly unzips her dress.

Y/n- What are you doing?

She didn't had any choice but to force herself.

Jk- Y/n...

Y/n- Jungkook?

Jk removes her dress and kept it aside. She closed her eyes like it was the end of her. He hovered over her. He was looking in her eyes which were quite nervous. Jungkook was the only one who was willing and wanted more not Y/n.

Jk- I'm glad that I have you...

Y/n- (Scared as fuck) What...will...you-

He started with her neck without letting her finish her questions. She felt it. Her body didn't wanted it. He locked her lips with his and kept going. She starts to cry because of her helplessness.

Jk- (stops it and take a look at her) What happened? Did I go rough?

Y/n- No..I don't want to..

Jk- Sh...stop crying here, wear your clothes. I won't touch you again without your permission ok?(hugs her)

Y/n- Yeah...(wiping her tears from her moist cheeks)

Jk- Can I at least sleep here beside you?

Y/n- hm..but why?

Jk- Actually this is the only room I have in my house and I've been sleeping on the couch since you came so..

Y/n- Oh...you should have told me.

Jk- I thought you wouldn't be comfortable hearing that.

Y/n- You can sleep now. (Turns off the lights)

Hm...something interesting is going between Y/n and Jungkookie..She doesn't seem to mind him sleeping with her will she? Will they stay the same forever. Your baby author doesn't think so. What will happen in the morning when she wakes up? Will she get a chance to see kookie's cute face while sleeping? To know that read the next episode. Till then bye my sweet pies!