Episode 11

Next morning*

Jk- (Sitting next to her while she was sleeping) Happy birthday!

Y/n- (woke up) Oh...how do you know?

Jk- I know everything about you (touching her face with one hand)

Y/n- thanks....

Jk- (hugs her) I have a surprise for you!

Y/n- What?

Jk- I won't tell you now.

Y/n- ok!

Jk- Get ready! I will bring the cake for you.

Y/n- You have made cake? For me?

Last time she celebrated her birthday was with her family. Y/n got ready and he came in.

Jk- You are looking sweet. Here is the cake!

Y/n- (smiles)

Jk sings the birthday song for her and Y/n got a bit emotional as she was still remembering her parents. She was regretting that she couldn't celebrate with her family.

Jk- What do you want for your birthday?

Y/n- You are asking me?

Jk- Yeah (smiles at her and caressed her hair) You can ask for anything...I can get anything for you. I won't say no to even expensive stuff.

Y/n- I want...(looking down and thinking)

Jk- hm...?

Y/n- I want freedom.

Jk- Wha-

Y/n- You asked me what I want and now I've told you.

Jk- I can't ( Went silent )

Y/n- Why?

Jk- (silent burning up)

Y/n- What happened? This doesn't even cost a penny. What's wrong with yo-

Jk- (Slaps her) Shut up! I thought we were coming closer finally. I cared for you and loved you leaving everything behind but you!

Y/n- ( Her cheek was red, She covered it with one hand and was looking down)

Jk- Ugh! You ruined the moment! You know what? You are never going to leave this place whether you like it in here or not! (lifted her chin) Are you listening?

Y/n- (tears slowly floating down)

Jk- I told you that I don't like you to cry.

Y/n- (crys even harder)

Jk- You are really no fun. On top of that you lied to me that you like me right? Bloody hell!

Y/n- (sob)

Jk- I'm leaving. And I will make sure that you will never get out understood? (no reply) Understood?!

Y/n- (nods)

He leaves. This time again she cries her heart out. There is no way. She knew that it was all useless planning. Her hopes died, burnt up like ash.

I feel bad for Y/n as she got hurt on her birthday. No use of planning and re-planning again and again. What did he come for in her room after saying all that? If you want to know then read the next episode my sunshine!