2. Tweets & Geeks

Spencer wraps up his interview with the latest episode of The Shop and the audio staff begins to remove his microphone.

"Aye, your comments on that book has already got the attention of the author. Check Twitter." The host of The Shop, Calvin, says as he excitedly.

Spencer pulls out his phone and begins reading the tweet for himself.

"That interview was great!" Orlando comments

"That interview was great!" Orlando comments. "Your delivery. Your honesty. It was perfect."

"Yeah, but not everyone agreed with what I said tonight." Spencer mumbles as he hands his agent the phone.

Orlando reads the tweet and chuckles. "Ouch! That kind of hurts! Not that you didn't deserve it. I mean, you did insult a best seller!"

"That was hardly an insult," he replies defensively.

"You're right! You're an athlete. So it's pretty normal for you to believe good sex fixes relationships." He responds sarcastically. "It's honestly the American way."

"You're not even American," Spencer jokes as he snatches his phone back.

"Okay, so maybe it's a worldwide thing," he responds in a heavy British accent. "But whatever the matter is, the press is good. Especially because since we intend to asks for more money this season."

Spencer doesn't respond. Instead he stares at the tweet for a little while longer.

"Yeah, but this tweet is blowing up. It's on The Shade Room and it's trending on Twitter."

"And water is still wet, my friend. Don't worry about the tweet. She's just chatting, is all!"Orlando replies dismissively. "But if it makes you feel better,  I will write a response, in case you're questioned about it in a future interview or whatever."

Spencer scratches his head as Orlando walks away.

He tries not to, but his conscience takes him straight back to Olivia's tweet.

A call comes through and Spencer smiles when he sees it's his childhood best friend on the line

"What's up, P? Did you catch me on The Shop?" He asks.