𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕 𝖎𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
.

°

Stan: unlike with Wendy, he's more affectionate than he was with her. And he communicates more about his problems in this relationship. He's better with you, than with Wendy. You two are always together, and there's not a single day when he doesn't text you something sweet. You guys are always helping eachother, when it comes to personal problems to school work/homework. You guys communicate if something happens between you, and you guys talk it out.

Kyle: although Kyle has a short temper, you somehow manage to keep him calm when Eric or someone else pisses him off. Whenever you have a problem at home, he puts on his shoes and coat and then goes over to your house to pick you up. He knows when something happened when you call him. Yes, you guys are all over eachother but you don't show it at school.

Kenny: okay, in other words your relationship with him is VERY sexual. Not a day goes by where he doesn't smack your ass, it doesn't matter where y'all could be at school and he'd smack it in front of everyone. Hell you guys could be at a funeral and he'd still do it. But because you're like him you don't care at all, but outside of the sexual stuff you guys have a healthy relationship. I mean by, if someone is struggling with something either at home or in their friend group you always lend an ear to one another and try to help eachother as best as possible. But although he is poor, he tries his best to buy you something nice. And you appreciate it.

Butters: your relationship is super healthy. And I mean healthier than all the other couples in the school, probably in the whole town. He's always showing you affection in private and in public, he's always holding your hand, kissing your cheek, your forehead, your hand even your temples. He's always holding the door for you, he walks you to your class, he waits for you after class, he waits for you after school, he walks you home. He's always there walking you anywhere. When his parents yell at him, he usually keeps all those things to himself but he always opens up to you about them.

Tolkien: your guys relationship is the most perfect one to ever exist. He treats you like you are his queen, he buys you the most amazing gifts ever and takes you on amazing vacations ever. And he's such a gentleman to you, like Butters he waits for you outside your home, classes and school. He walks you to classes, and home. It's rare and I mean rare for you guys to have any problems, any arguments or any fights. When he sees you getting annoyed or mad he apologises and hugs you.

Craig: your relationship with him is alright, I mean at least he cares about you and you care about him. And at least y'all love eachother. He doesn't know how to comfort you when there's a problem at home but he tries his best. Yeah there are some fights here and there but it takes a while for you guys to communicate, you guys can go for hours without talking to eachother. But when it's been long enough one of you calls or texts the other and talk it out. Y'all apologise for the way you behaved in the moment.