𝕳𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖊𝖙

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦...
.

°
🫀
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

•°🫀┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

⟡ ⋆ ☄︎. ·˚ * ⋆ 。゜☁︎ 。⋆ 。゜☾゜。⋆ 🜸

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧.𝐌:
You were walking home from your friend's house, you felt a rain drop hit your cheek. You looked up to see the clouds turning all kinds of greys, luckily you packed the essentials such as an umbrella. To save you from a cold, you whipped out the umbrella and continued on your journey home. It started to pour heavily so you rushed your way back, but you saw a teenage boy who you've seen around your school. He looks like he is crying, so you go up to him and check to see if he is alright. "Excuse me, but are you okay?" You ask, he looks up to you and sniffles a 'no' so you asked him what's wrong. "My girlfriend broke up with me, she left me for someone else and now I'm back to being all alone!" He cried. "Oh, I'm so sorry.." you said showing him some sympathy, seeming as he had no one to comfort him. "Look, I know we only just met but let me take you back to my home to get you out of this cold rain." You said, offering your hand for him to hold. He looked up at you, and gave you a weak smile. He took your hand and you place it above yours so you two can hold the umbrella, you take this mysterious teenager to your home for him to be warm. After talking for a while you find out that he is in the same grade as you, and as it turns out you are semi friend's with his ex girlfriend. After the rain has passed and after comforting him, he unfortunately had to go home. But ever since then you two have been hanging out in school and after school.

𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐞.𝐁:
You were on your way to pick up your little sister from an after school club, but while you were waiting for the club to finish you noticed a ginger who looked rather familiar. You couldn't put your finger on it, until he looked at you then finally it clicked. It's Kyle Broflovski, the kid from the 4th grade who teased you for having freckles. He started to walk towards you, but you were too busy in your own mind to even focus on anything. "Maybe if you take a picture, it'll last longer." He said, it snapped you back into reality now you've realised you were looking for too long. "Sorry, I was lost in my own thoughts. You just look really familiar." You say, he raises an eyebrow and looking at you like you have to mistaken him for someone else. But it didn't take very long for him to remember you, his eyes widened and his face turned red just like his hair. "You're Kyle Broflovski, you used to 'tease' me because of my freckles." You said, he gulped then nodded his head in shame you became confused as to why he is ashamed of himself. He's an asshole to other students, so why is he acting so soft all of the sudden? "Yeah, I know. You're Y/N L/N." He said, there was silence for a little bit until he spoke up. "Uhm, maybe after you pick up your sibling you can meet me later at the diner? I would like to, uh, clear things up with you and start all over." He suggested, but instead of his face being red his cheeks turned pink. You thought about it for a little bit, but in the end you agreed.