🎵 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝕽𝖔𝖈𝖐 🎵

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤 - 𝐓𝐕 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
❝𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆​❞
.

°
🖤

⋆ ☄︎. ·˚ * ⋆ 。゜☁︎ 。⋆ 。゜☾゜。⋆

𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆?

[Michael's point of view]
Its another painful day here in our small town, hidden in the mountains. I'm outside at the back of the school with Pete, Henrietta and Firkle. The three of them were talking, but I couldn't hear them. I shut them out with my own thoughts, my own sad thoughts. I think they noticed I've been a mess lately, because they keep on asking me if things are okay. I lie to them saying everything's fine but in reality, things are not fine.

Back in middle school, I met a girl. Her name is Y/N, a beautiful name for a girl like her who now became the most beautiful goth I've ever seen. She was a shy and always kept to herself during that time period, now she became confident and care free. I never knew she was in 3 different relationships in the past, I've never seen them near her let alone looked at her. Everyone acted like she didn't exist, especially her ex partners.

Now she's in a new relationship, but she's not with me. Though I wish it was, no one knew but I've always felt something different towards her. Ever since our first hello I just wanted to be around her all the time, I then thought it was so conformist of me to even think like that but now I'm getting more comfortable with those kinds of thoughts. But I can't ever bring myself to tell her how I feel, especially now since she's with someone new. That demon, Damien Thorn somehow she sees something in him. But what?

𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆?

I'm seeing her holding his hand, laughing with him, smiling with him, holding onto his arm. Stuff she did with me, but she never kissed me not even a peck on the cheek. As pathetic as it sounds I've been waiting for her to do it, I've never brought myself to even try to go in just for a small kiss. She looked so happy with him, like she did with me and it hurts. It feels like loads of thorns stabbing my heart, piercing through it just by looking at them.

What does he give her that I can't give? What does he do to her that I can't do? What is it that she sees in him? Is it his red wine eyes? Is it his devilish smile? Is it his midnight black hair? Or is there something I'm not seeing? "Michael, are you still with us?" Pete asked me, I snapped back into reality and turned to them. "We've been calling your name for so long, lunch is over." Henrietta scoffed before taking a drag of her cigarette.

"Are you going to stay with us and skip, or are you going back to class with all the rest of the nazi conformists?" Firkle asked me, I looked at the floor for a little bit before answering. "I'm going to class, I'm tired of thinking." I said putting my cigarette out and flicking it to the garbage bins, the three of them looked at eachother in shocked. Before any of them said anything I slammed the back doors and made my way to class.

𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅...

I walked into my English class and took my seat. "Ah, glad to see you're finally joining us Michael." The teacher said, I gave a 'hm' in response. I didn't write down anything the teacher was saying, I was back in my own thoughts and questioning myself why she even loves him. A note flew onto my desk, I turned in the direction it came from to see who is trying to talk to me. 'It's her...' I said in my head.