🎵 𝕳𝖆𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖘 🚬

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝: Y/N was dating this boy named Pete, but things got complicated after the 6 month mark. Y/N broke up with Pete and as painful as it was, it had to be done but unfortunately both of them got into bad habits. But it was their only way to cope, Pete would get high out of his mind so he can forget Y/N ever existed and meanwhile Y/N would drink until she blacks out so she can forget she was ever crying.

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: Habits (Stay High)
𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭: Tove Lo
‼️𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗠𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚‼️
.

°
🚬

⟡ ⋆ ☄︎. ·˚ * ⋆ 。゜☁︎ 。⋆ 。゜☾゜。⋆ ⟡

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
⟡ ⋆ ☄︎. ·˚ * ⋆ 。゜☁︎ 。⋆ 。゜☾゜。⋆ ⟡

[Third person point of view]
𝑰 𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒕𝒖𝒃
It's 3:00am, and the two ex lovers are awake in their homes one of them was high while the other was drunk but on the verge of passing out. This is Pete and Y/N this boy and girl used to be lovers, but unfortunately they had to break up and the first one to do it was Y/N. She felt like he wasn't communicating enough with her, and not only that but it felt like he was always uncomfortable with her even after 6 whole months of them dating.

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒚 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒏

After the break up, Y/N would lay in her bed every night feeling empty and sad. Pete would lock himself in his room and smoke, smoke until his lungs can't take it anymore. But smoking just a cigarette wasn't enough, it didn't help him take the pain away so he looked for something else.. something that could make him feel... high

𝑰𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔, 𝒊𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰'𝒎 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔

Pete was on a hunt to look for something better to smoke to help him forget about his ex girlfriend and the relationship, he even asked his group if they know any stores or people in town where he can find something better to smoke. "Uh, Pete didn't you say you'd never try anything else other than cigarettes?" His friend Michael asked him, he then explained how he can't handle the pain and thoughts of his ex. The three of them shook their heads in disbelief, then took a drag out of their cigarettes.

𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍

Y/N was with her group, sulking. Wendy and Bebe tried making her happy but nothing was working, Y/N got up and left the table without saying a word to them. She walked all the way to the bathroom, locked herself in a stall and cried until she couldn't cry anymore. She needed something to take the pain away, but she is too scared of drugs and physically hurt herself. Then an idea popped in her head, maybe tonight Y/N can sneak into her mom's alcohol stash and steal them to drink. Then another thought came to her head, it wouldn't work because her mom will catch her and she'd be in trouble. But it wouldn't hurt to try...