𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗯 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴?
.

°
🤍
⟡ ⋆ ☄︎. ·˚ * ⋆ 。゜☁︎ 。⋆ 。゜☾゜。⋆ ⟡

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛⟡ ⋆ ☄︎

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
⟡ ⋆ ☄︎. ·˚ * ⋆ 。゜☁︎ 。⋆ 。゜☾゜。⋆ ⟡

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧.𝐌-
Because he is on the football team, he'd make sure you're at his practice and he'd show you how athletic he is. He always made sure you're watching as well so you don't miss anything.

𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐞.𝐁-
He'd make sure to be in a specific area when you're waiting to pick up your little sister. And he'd be somewhere in the hallway waiting for you to walk by, and when you did he'd walk up to you and start a conversation with you.

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲.𝐌-
Kenny always bothered you in class and in the hallways. He'd poke his pencil at you, throw papers at you that has something written inside of it. Some of them were inappropriate [Note: that's a nice ass] it'd make you're face red and after the bell rings you punch him as hard as you can every time he writes something like that.

𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.𝐒-
He'd write notes to you in class, he'd ask someone to pass it down to you. In them were small little poems that were very innocent and sweet, those poems were always complimenting on your looks and always saying how kind you are. Sometimes, if he can't give you the notes in class he'd leave them in your locker for you to see. He'd also do that too if you weren't in school that day.

𝐂𝐥𝐲𝐝𝐞.𝐃-
Like every annoying school boy who has a crush, he'd always annoy you just so you can pay attention to him. Some examples, he'd always pull on your hair if you're in front of him in class or in the hallway, he'd also poke you with his pens or pencils in class just to bother you, in lunch he'd take the paper from the straw and throw it at you just so you can give him the attention he needs.

𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠.𝐓-
He doesn't do much really, but if he really wanted your attention he'd throw paper balls at your direction until you get fed up, once you look at him he flips you off then smirks. Sometimes you're not in a good mood, and sometimes when you're really pissed you will signal him you're going to kill him. And which he will back off.

𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤.𝐓-
He doesn't get your attention, you give him the attention. But when he really wants to talk to you he'll bring in either hot chocolate or something he baked, he'll nervously walk up to you with them.

𝐓𝐨𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐧.𝐁-
In my opinion, I think he's amazing playing the saxophone. So, what he'd do is he'll play the saxophone and wait for you to notice him. It takes a while, but when you lay eyes on him he'd put all his effort into his solo.

𝐏𝐢𝐩.𝐏-
It's the same just like Butters, he wrote to you beautiful poems. Sometimes he'd buy some cookies from the store and leaves them by your front door with a poem taped onto the box. He's a sweet fella, so before you leave after school he'll pick a flower from the ground and give it to you.

𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐧.𝐓-
Damien didn't do much to get your attention, if anything he just followed you around the school waiting to see if you'll notice him. You've told him all he has to do is just talk to you, but he still didn't listen and just kept on following you around, eventually you gave up and got used to it.

𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭.𝐌-
He did EVERYTHING he could in his power to make you grab his attention, he was craving for your time. He'll open doors for you, throw away your trash, helps you put on your jacket you know stuff a gentleman would do. All of that so you can notice him, he craves for your attention.

𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐲.𝐕-
He'd always come up to you and tell you one of his funny jokes just to see you laugh. He think it works all the time because you're always talking to him afterwards.

𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥.𝐑-
He did NOTHING to grab your attention. If anything, he left you anonymous poems and letters in your locker. He'd wait near you so see your reaction and most of the time it's a good one, and he feels good about it.

𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞.𝐓-
He's a shy person, so of course he didn't do anything do grab your attention. He'd always wait for you to give him the attention he wants, sometimes he'd wait by your locker. Other times he's just standing in the hallway looking at you.

𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞.𝐌-
Just like Pete, he was also shy to do anything. Plus you're always with your friends, and he is terrified of them. So he just waits for you to look at him and wave or start a conversation with him like you always do.

⟡ ⋆ ☄︎. ·˚ * ⋆ 。゜☁︎ 。⋆ 。゜☾゜。⋆ ⟡
🤍

°

.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Sorry that took longer than before, I've moved to a different house plus I had no internet for a while. I was supposed to finish this immediately when I had internet again but I got distracted.
xᴏ ᴍᴏᴄʜɪ