‼️𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧‼️

‼️𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗟‼️
I just want to take a moment to talk about Palestine, I am sure we are all aware of what's going on right now. It breaks my heart hearing how many innocent people have died these past few days.

I find it super unfair that these people are being attacked because they're being seen as 'terrorists' in the eyes of Isreal to which we all know it is completely false. They are NOT terrorists, they are human beings just like us! I have seen so many videos of people talking about children's deaths because of Israelis, from new borns to toddlers. Some who haven't seen the age of 13 or 14, losing their lives at such a young age and not being able to grow up hurts my heart.

I can say the same for the Ukraine as well, I will never ignore them and the war. I stand with Palestine and Ukraine, I am fully against Israel and Russia they deserve nothing but death. "Bombs away is your punishment" - Green Day, Holiday. I wanted to add that in because that's what is happening right now but what is Ukraine's and Palestine's punishment? What did they do to deserve to have their countries ruin? What did they do to deserve to have their people killed?

They are suffering with no food, no water, no electricity nothing! I have seen a girl cry over thunder because she thought it was bombs, it broke my fucking heart and I wanted to cry. When will this genocide end? Just when? These 2 innocent countries do not deserve this at all, they don't deserve to be destroyed over something either so small or false.

There so many gofundme set up, but those who are giving it to Palestine aren't working. Please spread awareness, and please free Palestine and Ukraine. They need our help, we can shout, send money, scream, plead until it ends. This is unfair to them.

Free Palestine
Free Ukraine