𝕳𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖊𝖙 𝕴𝕴

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗜𝗜
.

°
🫀

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

⟡ ⋆ ☄︎. ·˚ * ⋆ 。゜☁︎ 。⋆ 。゜☾゜。⋆ ⟡

𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭.𝐌:
Birds were chirping and the sun was rising to shine over your new home, you moved to South Park just a week ago up hidden in the mountains of Colorado. Just 3 states away from your home city, San Diego in California down on the west coast (if you get it ilysm) so it'll obviously take a while for you to adjust. A city girl living in the mountains? Yeah, sounds pretty crazy so anyways your mom walks in to wake you up so you can get ready and walk down to school. After you finished getting dressed, you went to brush your teeth and fix your hair in the middle of doing that your mom walked in wanting to say something. "Hey sweetheart." She said as you turn to her to see what she's going to say. "If we don't end up liking it here, we can always move back home. You know that right?" She asked you, you nodded your head since you couldn't speak she gave you a soft smile then went downstairs to get your breakfast and lunch ready. You rinsed your mouth then fixed your hair, you went to turn off the lights then head downstairs to pick up your things. "If you ever start to feel homesick honey, you can tell me and I can sit your dad down to talk about moving back to San Diego." She smiled at you, you smiled back and she went back to unpacking the dishes you finished your breakfast then walked out the door. "I'll see you later, mom!" You shout before shutting the door behind you, you were obviously nervous because what if no one wants to talk to you? Or be friends with you? Standing outside of the school, feeling so nervous and obviously thinking if you should walk in or not. Finally you walked towards the doors and opened them, the hallways were filled with loads of students and you felt overwhelmed you wanted to throw up on the spot. You walked in the school, trying to find your way to the principles office but you couldn't focus because it felt like there were eyes looking at you. You heard whispers all around you, so you walked faster to the principle office and finally you found it. You knocked on the door until someone said 'come in', as you opened the door there was the principle, a receptionist and a student all in the same room. "Ah hello young lady, welcome to our school." The principle welcomed you, she started to introduce herself and the teacher next to her then finally the student introduced himself. He has a lisp so it was a little difficult to understand him, but he is the one who's going to show you around the school and will be by your side helping you. After the introduction and the principle talking about how the system works she let Scott take over so he can give you a tour. After guiding you, he walked the both of you to first period he opened the door and let you in first. You walked in saying 'hello' and the teacher welcomed you into the class, the teacher asked you to introduce yourself to your new classmates and so you did. "My name is Y/N L/N, I moved here to Colorado just last week. I'm from California, by the west coast: San Diego. My dad got a job promotion which is why we moved here." You said looking down at the ground, you heard everyone saying 'wow' and 'ooo' they obviously haven't met someone from the city so this is your sign that everyone is going to like you. The teacher thank you and showed where you'll be seated, so you made your way to your new desk. You looked over at Scott and smiled at him, his cheeks turned pink but he gave you a smile back and ever since your first day you and him have been talking and hanging out all the time.