𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂?

𝖶𝗁𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌?
.

°
🦢

⟡ ⋆ ☄︎. ·˚ * ⋆ 。゜☁︎ 。⋆ 。゜☾゜。⋆ ⟡
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

 ·˚ * ⋆ 。゜☁︎ 。⋆ 。゜☾゜。⋆ ⟡┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
⟡ ⋆ ☄︎. ·˚ * ⋆ 。゜☁︎ 。⋆ 。゜☾゜。⋆ ⟡

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧.𝐌:
Person: Kyle
Reason: he thinks you're a kind person, and when Stan introduced you to his group Kyle took a liking to you and has grown a huge crush on you to the point where he has to avoid you if not then he'll get very flustered.

𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐞.𝐁:
Person: Eric
Reason: he hates Kyle, he doesn't really like like you it's just a small crush he doesn't really has a reason as to why but if there was an answer then it'd be how attractive you are.

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲.𝐌:
Person: Tolkien
Reason: he always thought you were a smart and beautiful girl, whenever you guys are in the library together he always finds a reason as to why he needs help with certain homework.

𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.𝐒:
Person: Pip
Reason: you've shown him kindness, something no one's ever shown him like ever because everyone hates him but not you for some reason you're the only one in the school who genuinely likes him.

𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠.𝐓:
Person: Clyde
Reason: at first he thought it was a little phase but after a while he realised he actually likes you, not only that you're really attractive but you're also sassy and it made him head over heels for you.

𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤.𝐓:
Person: Jimmy
Reason: you know how to calm a person down when they're stressing out, whenever he sees you calming Tweek down he can't help but smile at it but he also thinks you're the most beautiful girl in the whole world.

𝐂𝐥𝐲𝐝𝐞.𝐃:
Person: Kenny
Reason: Kenny believes you're the most sexy woman he's ever seen, but it's not just your looks it's also how smart you are and how creative you are.

𝐓𝐨𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐧.𝐁:
Person: Scott
Reason: you're a very polite person and always willing to help others with anything, you've helped Scott with his homework a lot of times and you've helped him studied for tests.

𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐲.𝐕:
Person: Timmy
Reason: you're always helping Jimmy and Timmy with their homework and studies, and you make sure everyone in the hallways makes room for them to get pass and if the person refuses to move you shove them out of the way.

𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭.𝐌:
Person: Pete
Reason: when you first moved to Colorado he offered you a tour around South Park, you gladly took it and he showed you around the small town and showed you the nature he fell in love with your angelic voice and your kind treatment towards him.

𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐧.𝐓:
Person: Michael
Reason: you've been friends with Michael since middle school and you took him out of his home to either your house or wherever he wanted to go because of his parents fighting you listen to him and his problems and do your best to help him.

𝐏𝐢𝐩.𝐏:
Person: Butters
Reason: he's always admired you from afar but he always thought you are an intelligent girl and you are a beautiful girl too, he never had the courage to talk to you though.

𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥.𝐑:
Person: Stan
Reason: he always thought you were a fun person to be around with and that was the truth, the goths love being around you because you know how to have fun.

𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞.𝐓:
Person: Mike
Reason: he has always seen you as an angel the way you smile, the sound of your laughter too he loves it all and besides you don't treat him or his friends like shit unlike the goths.

𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞.𝐌:
Person: Firkle
Reason: because you and your friends are the most unhinged group of people in all of South Park he thought you are so cool, and not only that but you have a collection of knives and lighters that you actually use.

⟡ ⋆ ☄︎. ·˚ * ⋆ 。゜☁︎ 。⋆ 。゜☾゜。⋆ ⟡
🦢
°

.

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛⟡ ⋆ ☄︎

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
⟡ ⋆ ☄︎. ·˚ * ⋆ 。゜☁︎ 。⋆ 。゜☾゜。⋆ ⟡

I apologise if this seemed rushed, I didn't want to make this into two parts like last time
xᴏ ᴍᴏᴄʜɪ