𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻𝘀

𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱.
.

°
🦇

⟡ ⋆ 。゜☁︎ 。⋆ 。゜☾゜。⋆ ⋆ ☄︎. ·˚ * ⟡

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧.𝐌:
Stan is the kind of person who sits on his bed and scroll through his instagram feed liking posts about cats. He definitely has a lot of pictures of cats he's seen on the streets on his phone.

𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐞.𝐁:
Kyle doesn't like to talk about it to his friends but he likes talking about it to you. And that's his hobby, his hobby is baking. He loves to bake, and he loves baking with you but sometimes he can get a little controlling.

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲.𝐌:
Kenny sometimes steals from strangers, he steals valuable things and money. But it's sometimes, he used to do it a lot in the past in elementary and middle school.

𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.𝐒:
Butters loves Justin Beiber, Selena Gomez and 5 SOS. He has at least 3 albums from each musicians, and has seen Selena Gomez live when he was 15.

𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤.𝐓:
Tweek is on the fence about getting his ears pierced, he thinks it looks cool on guys but he's scared that it'll look bad on him.

𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠.𝐓:
Craig loves to wear jewellery, he loves to wear rings, bracelets and necklaces. He has a nose piercing, he has at least 20+ rings.

𝐂𝐥𝐲𝐝𝐞.𝐃:
Clyde still sleeps with teddy bears, he has 5 of them. 2 of those teddy bears are from his childhood, he makes sure to kiss them all good night and if one of them fell off the bed he'll apologise to the bear and kiss it.

𝐓𝐨𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐧.𝐁:
Tolkien sometimes goes to the gym to keep himself fit and healthy, he's always drinking water and sometimes he'll have a protein shake in the morning before school.

𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐲.𝐕:
Jimmy watches horror movies before he goes to bed, he's always dreaming about the movie he's last seen and instead of him being a victim, he's the villain.

𝐏𝐢𝐩.𝐏:
Pip likes to explore different genres of music, and one genre he likes is rap. He likes to listen to some 90s rap too, and a little bit of 90s pop.

𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐧.𝐓:
Damien likes to go into the woods and look for butterflies, he's written down butterflies he has seen and has done his research on each and every one he has seen.

𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭.𝐌:
Scott is a huge fan of Twilight, yes he loves Twilight. He owns the books, the movies and some shirts. He's private about it though.

𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥.𝐑:
Michael is very interested in the paranormal, he watches documentaries and learns about famous paranormal places and ghost hunters (*cough* Ed and Lorraine Warren *cough*). He goes to abandoned places in hopes to find a ghost.

𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞.𝐓:
Pete does not only listen to goth music, but he listens to metal. He loves Slipknot, his favourite song by them is The Devil In I. He is learning how to play guitar too.

𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞.𝐌:
Mike is a fan of Ghostbusters, he loves all the movies and watches them on repeat. He has to watch them in his room because his parents are tired of hearing the iconic music in the living room.

⟡ ⋆ 。゜☁︎ 。⋆ 。゜☾゜。⋆ ⋆ ☄︎. ·˚ * ⟡
🦇
°

.

Ik this is random but this has been sitting in the back of my mind lol, do you agree with most of these?