Fang.

Hello my pickles!! I am presenting to you, the second book of ~the journey~ which takes place a year after the last chapter of the first book. Moon and angel's pups are teenagers. Enjoy!
-----//---------///---------////-------/----
Exalibur's POV: I glanced down at my cub, moon, growling in my throat. "Moon. Answer me!" I snapped. "I'm sorry dad! I was lost in the forest, and this little baby night fury was lost. I brought him here.. I thought.." Moon was cut of by me. "It doesn't mean you have the risk of staying three days in the forest, moon." I unsheathed my claws angrily, which made moon shrink back slightly. "But dad... I... I found the baby night fury's mom... She is dead.." Moon had tears in her eyes now. I softened and nudged her comfertingly. "It's ok... But, how will we take care of him?" I changed my mood so fast that moon shook her head and glanced at me, ears perked. "Mother can! You now she has 'motherly instincs' since my brother is on the way!" Moon practically shouted. I showed my teeth. "Watch your tone, moon. And maybe that will work. Let me see. For now, just see that cub and take care of him while I see if its ok." I said in a unsteady tone. "Ok, thanks dad." Moon nodded and walked of. I nodded back in satisfactory.

Moon's POV: I padded of to the baby night fury which I named fang, after the fang-shaped scar on his shoulder. He is a brown night fury with a black patch on his left ear and nose. I was guessing he was about 7 months old. (9 in my case) fang was sleeping on the leaf bed I made him. I silently padded up to him and smiled, and gently nuged him with my nose and paw on his cheek. "Wake up, sleepy head!" I bellowed playfully. Fang jerked his ear and lifted his head up. "Moon! Your here!" He roared lowly and started jumping on me, trying to nock me down. I pushed him of gently with a paw, and set him down before he hit the ground. "Calm down now, little one." I licked his cheek. "Hey! I'm not a little cub!" He rolled on his back and batted me with his front paws. "Oh sure." I batted him with one paw back. Fang snapped and roared in his cute little voice.
When we finished playing, I pushed him onto his paws and sighed. "now, fang. Don't you want to hear if you can stay?" I tilted my head. "Yes, please! I want to stay with you so you can take care of me!" Fang shouted. I suddenly paused. He thinks I will take care of him. I'm just a teenager. "Is something wrong, moon?" The sweet little cub asked. I shook my head. "No, fang... It's just... You can stay, but my mother will be taking care of you." I sighed. "Y.. Your mother? But I want you!" Fang whined. "Fang, I.. I can't. I'm not an adualt, I can't feed you and I don't have what it takes to be a mother." I purred and nuzzled him. "But-" fang started. "No buts, fang. I.. I am your best friend but I'm not your caretaker." I said gently. Fang started welling up with tears. I walked up to him and layed next to him. I started licking him and nuzzling him. "It's ok.. Shhh.." I said sweetly and he pressed his head to me, breathing slowly and calmly. I realized that I'm cut out for taking care of him.
-------------//---------///--------////-----
So what do you think? Did you like the first chapter?
Do you think moon is a good caretaker?

Do you like fang?! :3