The meeting

(Above is a picture of Micah i made. I just realized I messed up on the black when I brightened it up. How do you like it?)
____~~~_____~~~_____~~~~~__

Miracle's POV: me and Exalibur led out group to the Scarpack territory. We have made a plan to attack them as soon as possible, if they do not make peace with us. The reason why we chose to battle, is to avenge Colby's death. He was killed, for no reason at all, as far as we know. I heard Exalibur give a low grumble and I noticed we were in the territory. Lots of wolves showed their teeth and snarled, while others have us hard stares. There was a black wolf with a white chest and a red tail tip, whisper I presume, coming toward us. The pack made space for him to come toward us. His head was held high and his tail was lashing from side to side. Finaly, he stopped infront of us and showed his blood-stained teeth. "Who are you?!" Whisper snapped.

Angel's POV: I could see that miracle was facing the alpha, whisper, alone. So I stepped forward, the same posture at him, and spoke: "this is our clan. We came here because we saw, and heard, news about your pack." I spoke bravely. Suddenly, whisper looked unsure. "What have you seen and heard?" He said In a low tone. "For one, we saw my pup, colby, murdured in the middle of our territory! Exalibur here said you planned an attack on our clan! For no reason at all!" I growled. Whisper pinned his ears back to his head and snapped. His pack have howls and snaps of protest. "We did that becouse you've been hunting in our territory for over a moon!" Whisper licked his chops and snapped again. I did the same and I swear I wanted to rip his throat out. "You could of just told us!" I snarled. Our clan behind me was in an attacking posture. "How?! You were always gone!" Whisper lunged to me and skidded on his paws. I dodged him and gave a low snarl. "What do you want, whisper?!" I stepped forward. "If you don't leave the forest in three days, we will have a battle, to see if your right to keep the forest." Whisper sat up again, still showing his teeth. Exalibur was behind me, pricking his ears in interest. "Whoever wins, gets their territory and the forest, and each other's territory. Whoever loses, gets drived out of the forest, with a permanent battle scar." Whisper explained calmly. Exalibur stepped forward and lifted his head high. "We except your challenge, whisper. Three days to train, that's all." Exalibur nodded. "Very well, see you in battle in three days." Whisper snarled once and howled to his pack to follow.

This is a battle we will win.