Letting go

Moon's POV: I felt a great weight smash into my body, sending me onto the ground. The breath was nocked out of me. I saw a gold wolf snarling, showing his ferocious teeth before sinking his fangs into my leg. I roared in pain. "moon!" I heard a voice from beside me. I saw a flash of white light and the wolf ontop of me was thrown to a tree.

Angel's POV: I ran as fast as my paws could take me, then I jumped on top of
The wolf on moon, sending him flying into a nearby tree. I panted and walked to moon. "You ok?" I whined. "I.. I'm fine. Just a bite in my leg." The night fury got up with a wince and lifted her injured leg to her side, licking it. She suddenly gasped and perked her ears forward. "Fang! Where is he?!" She looked around, panicking. I swung my head to the pack alpha, whipping fang around like a rat in his jaws. I gasped and ran without question toward him, I launched my self toward the wolf. I smashed into him and he fell back with surprise, dropping the crippled body of fang beside him. I gasped when I stared into his eyes. "Thorn?!" I pinned my ears back. "Angel?!" Thorn gasped and touched his nose with mine. I got of him and I saw the pack stand still. Moon came up to me and snarled at the wolf. Once she saw fang's body out of the corner of her eye, she bellowed and ran to it. "Fang!" She collapsed onto her paws and buried her face into them. I ran up to her and sat beside her. Thorn looked shocked and ran to my side. "You killed him!" Moon snarled and squared up to thorn. "I- I isn't know.." Thorn remained an alpha posture but pinned his ears back. Moon's purple stripes glowed with rage and her face twisted into a snarl. She walked slowly toward thorn and he backed into a tree. Moon loaded a blue plasma blast and I whined, jumping infront of moon. "Moon, stop!!" I barked. Moon sucked in the blast and showed her teeth again. "D.. Don't kill thorn.." I stared into moons eyes pleadingly. "Thorn? You know him?" Moon said in a low, threatening voice. "He.. He was my mate in the past." I eyed thorn, him shivering, pressed up against the tree. Moon dipped her head, her face showing sorrow for fang. "He.. He killed-" moon collapsed to her paws, sobbing a river. I whimpered and pressed up against her, licking her face. Thorn shook his head and bolted out of the clearing. Moon got up and her wings and face glowed dark purple. "I will kill him!! I will rip him to shreds and feed the bones to the clan alphas!!" Moon roared and bolted out of the clearing, leaving me and the pack wolves staring In awe.