The strange wolf

Angel's POV: as I layed behind the tree thorn was laying under, I thought of how thorn killed fang.... He didn't do it in pourpose, but I sill held a grudge. And right now, moon is alone in the forest, and miracle and Exalibur were probrably panicing, looking for moon.
This is a disaster.
I snarled to myself and walked around the tree, to look down at a sleeping thorn.  I closed my eyes and sighed. This wolf... My old mate.. Killed my niece' cub. I thought. He killed a helpless cub. I repeated. I showed my teeth a little once I thought of it.
It was all thorn's fault
Once I finished thinking it, I saw a black shape jumping toward me, and it all went black.

I woke up, I blinked my eyes and they gazed at a black wolf body laying on the ground, with a black night fury above it with blood stained paws. "He was going to kill you, angel." The night fury, moon, I realized, said while gazing down at the body of thorn. Moon whipped around to see me, and walked toward me with gleaming dark blue eyes. I panted hard and looked to see a gash on my shoulder and on my side. The side gash was a bite. "You.. You were right... Moon." I heaved. "Oh, so I don't get a thank you?!" Moon playfully smiled and bellowed. I heaved onto my side and got up, my wounds throbbing with pain. Moon twiched her ears. "They stopped bleading. Good." Moon dipped her head and grabbed moss, placed it on my wound and took it of, it it didn't hurt anymore. "Thanks, moon. Let's go home." I smiled.

When we got home, our territory was trashed, and there was red eyes gleaming through a bush, and there was a ruffle of paws.
And there lay colby, one of my pups, bloodied and crippled.

SORRY IT WAS REEEEALLLY SHORT! XD