Blood and tears

Exalibur's POV: "miracle!" I franticly called, roaring and gliding to her den in panic. Miracle ran out and skidded oto a halt infront of me. "Exalibur! What is it?!" Miracle growled. "It's moon! I can't find her or fang anywhere!" I flicked my ear to point to where fang slept. "What?! We gotta find them!" Miracle bellowed worriedly. "No, not you. You need to protect the egg." I nudged her shoulder. "But-" miracle started. "No buts, miracle. I need to look for them." I growled. "But it's my fault they left!" Miracle steped forward and showed her teeth, but I could see tears in her eyes start to form. I bent my head to gently touch her nose.

Moon's POV: I padded along the wet grounds of the forest, fang trailing behind me, evry now and then tripping on the mud. "Need help?" I offer, nuging the cub's rump to give him a little push. "I'm fine, moon!" Fang said cheerfully. I smiled picking up the pace.

A while later, me and fang came across an abandoned wolf territory. It had a couple of dens and trees surrounding it. There was a lake in the middle as well as a hidden food storage.
I dipped my head to sniff the ground for any scent of wolf. Fang copied my movements, swaying his tail happily. I raised my head and smiled widely. "The scent is stale, looks like they abandoned it-" I was cut of by a wolf pack jumping out of the bushes, their muscular bodies swaying back in forth until they came into a halt. "I told you I smelled night fury!" A scrawny wolf with ragged grey fur, smaller then the others showed his teeth. "Stop, omega. We know." A taller black wolf with wide gashes across his back swayed his head to the wolf and snapped. "Sorry, alpha." The small wolf dipped his head. I raised myself to my full hight and showed my teeth, spreading my wings. Fang hid behind my torn wing, pulling himself into a submissive posture.
"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" The alpha steped forward, almost close to me with his pack behind him, all baring their teeth. "We found your old territory, wolf. So you better back of." I tried to sound reasonable and strong, like my father tought me. The alpha wolf stepped back and raised his head into a deep, humorous laugh. "Ha! Our Old territory?! You really thought this was our old home? Look around you, does it look like it?!" The wolf stared at me, humour in his eyes. "Well then, pack, attack!" The wolf howled and the last thing I knew, i was pinned to the ground.