Finding out

Moons POV: "but mom!" I yelled, staring at my mother who was laying protectively around her new egg, which also happens to be my unborn brother. "Moon, fang is to much to handle. I can't have two little cubs running around all the time. Including you." My mother tried to sound as calm as possible. I could tell. Boy, how I wish I could fly out of here with fang. I glanced at my torn wing and growled. "Mom, fang might be sensitive and hyper, but trust me, he is the most sweetest and loveable cub you could ask for." I sighed. My Mother sighed and closed her eyes for a second. "No. That is final." She got up, padding to her den. I stood there in shock, my eyes welling up with tears. I ran full speed, trying to find fang.
-------------//-----------///--------////---
(Still moon's POV) I finaly found fang laying on a pile of leaves, head on his paws and ears perked. "Fang?" I said in a ever so quiet voice. Fang seemed to hear me and perked one ear toward me. He jumped up and ran to me, sitting down. "So? What did your mom say?!" Fang cooed. "She... She said no." I choked down some tears. "W.. What?! Does she hate me?!" Fang whined. "No, fang.. Calm down! I... I will take care of you." I nuzzled him. "But.. How?" Fang seemed to calm down a little. "I will find a home. I don't care what my parents say. I will take care of you." I layed down with him. "But you said you wernt my caretaker." Fang tilted his head. "I'm more than your caretaker, fang." I smiled. "Really?" Fang smiled and grumbled in his throat." "Yes. I'm your mom, fang." I perked my ears a little uncomfterbly. I mean, I'm only a teenager, and a mother to a stray cub?! I don't care. I.. I love fang. And I always will. "Yay!" Fang simply said and jumped on me, licking my face. "Fang, not now. We have to escape." I growled and pushed him of gently. "Now." I picked him up with my jaws.
----------//----------///------------//----/
Sorry for the SUPER short chapter. I promise they will get longer :3