The backyard of Yunfu—

"Have you caught the thief?" The old man came out in a coat.

There was a lot of noise outside, he all lay down and came out on crutches.

Lao Xu's eyes flickered, and he stepped forward to support the old man's arm, "I don't know if the thief has been caught, but when the people arrived, they saw the little master standing barefoot on the coffin, ghost. Just as scary."

The old man stopped slightly when he sat down, "Coffin?"

Older people are the most taboo for this kind of thing, the old man's face sank on the spot, "There is no coffin in the house."

"You don't know, the little master just bought it today." Lao Xu lowered his voice, "I heard from the porter that the coffin was delivered when it was dark."

The old man sighed and put his cane on the ground, "Who did she buy this for? Did she buy it for me?"

"It's so outrageous," the old man stood up angrily, "call her over for me! I want to ask her who the coffin is going to be used for."

"Master, don't be angry, do you think that little master is very wrong today?" Lao Xu advised.

When he said that, the old man thought about it carefully, and snorted coldly, "She has lost her mind."

In the past, Shi Qing was like an elm knot, no matter what he said, he didn't know how to call him. Among the younger generation of his old friends, there is no one who is as taciturn as Shi Qing.

Like her father, Mrs. Li, she cannot be on the table.

"The little master was so good-natured before, you said that she can't speak the west, but if you look at today's little master, she dares to hit Jinzhan in front of you, it's just a different person! "The more old Xu said, the more frightening he felt.

The old man clenched the red chestnut cane in his hand and looked up at Lao Xu, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, should we invite an old man to come and have a look?" Lao Xu said, "The little master's temperament has changed a lot, maybe he can't bear the bad news after being divorced. Getting in by dirty things."

Resurrection?

Speaking of this at night, both of them felt hairy, as if there was an invisible wind blowing in from their backs.

The old man asked Lao Xu to light up the wick, gather the clothes on his shoulders, and put his hands on the cane, "Old Chen should have some way, he knows more about these things."

Elder Chen is the first friend the old man met after he entered Beijing.

The old man said in a deep voice, "Just in time for Mrs. Li's birthday tomorrow, I asked Mr. Chen to bring someone over to take a look, but I want to see, what kind of dirty things can enter the door of my house!"

The old man's idea of ​​exorcising ghosts is completely unknown to Shiqing.

Before she went to bed at night, she had the coffin tightly covered with cloth, and she also sent two daring guards.

She wants to see who dares to steal!

Shi Qing lay on the bed and pulled out the transparent panel again.

The health bar is still the thin bloodskin.

Maybe it has bottomed out, so I can't see whether the health value has decreased after a day.

Shi Qing hides the panel, completely accepting that being able to live one day is the end of one day.

It's like a knife resting on the neck, and only indifference is left after fear.