The emperor leaned back slightly, leaned on the back of the chair, and looked at Chen Ge and Shiju, "It happens that these two are here, let's listen together. I will solve the problem for you face to face. , so as not to have a pimple in my heart.

"Especially at this time of Qing, generally do not like to do it," the emperor sipped his tea and asked in a puzzled tone, "How did you get into a fight with Chen Aiqing's granddaughter?"

Can't I talk about this in detail, how can I just skip it.

Chen Ge was already wiping away his sweat, but when he heard this, he straightened his back again and looked at Shi Ju, "Ms. Shi, you have to give the old lady an explanation on this matter. ."

She said: "My Chen family is just such a eldest granddaughter. Although it is not a good tool, I like to play a bit, but it is not appropriate to be beaten in the street by a young adult, right?"

Stop standing still, put one hand behind his back, and asked lightly, "Why don't you listen to the ins and outs of the matter clearly before explaining it?"

Shi Qing is going out with Yun Zhi today. Usually, if you want to use force, Yun Zhi will go. Shi Qing is responsible for the opening and the aftermath.

Now it's Shi Qing who beat people, there must be something else in between.

Don't panic.

"This..." Chen Ge snorted.

Seeing that she was blocked by Shi Ju's words, Shen Yuan said with a smile, "Yes, let's ask things clearly before saying right or wrong. But—"

She changed the subject and seemed to feel inappropriate, "Shi Qing, as a court official and a fourth-rank household servant, conflicts with people in the street, especially if the other party has no official position or rank."

Shen Yuan frowned, "If this spreads out, will the people think that my court officials are just as reckless and impulsive as Shi Qing?"

"There is something that I can't say."

She looked at Shi Ju and smiled, "Is Mrs. Shi right?"

Shen Yuan was secretly revenge for being humiliated by Shi Qing at the gate of Shifu that day.

Shi Ju raised her head and looked back at Shen Yuan, "Sir Shen, the question now is why Shi Qing conflicted with Chen Gelao's granddaughter, not whether Shi Qing's approach was appropriate."

Shen Yuan's effort in three or two sentences shifted the focus of the matter from "the usual hands-on fight between the two" to "is it inappropriate for Shi Qing to act as a court official?"

She is a good at blurring the focus.

Shen Yuan nodded with a smile, "Yes, I only remember that Shi Qing was a court official, but I forgot that she was a child."

She looked at the guard, "Tell me what's going on."

Anyway, it was Shi Qing who started and beat people first, so Shen Yuan calmed down.

There is no splash left or right.

Elder Chen Ge's eyes flickered, completely lacking the confidence and confidence of Shen Yuan.

The guard then said, "The reason why the young master started is because when Chen Gelao's granddaughter was molested in the street, the young master even wanted to send his family to rob the other party, but the young man bumped into it on the spot. Get your hands on it."

She said: "The people watching can testify."

Shen Yuan was silent.

Shen Yuan's right eye twitched, her face was hot, as if she had been slapped by an invisible slap.