Come all come.

Shi Qing gave Mi He a wink, and Mi He understood in seconds.

One of the master and servant entered the room lightly, and the other quietly retreated to call someone.

Shi Xi was lying on the bed with his **** pouted and turning over the pillow, Lao Xu said that the talisman was placed under this.

Shi Qing's bedding has not been sorted yet, when Shixi lifts the pillow and sees the bright yellow paper exposed, her eyes lit up.

Shi Qing stretched out his hand and pulled the robe on the mahogany hanger next to him to cover Shi Xi's head, while shouting, "Catch the thief!"

Shi Xi was shocked, and reached out to pull the clothes on her head that covered her vision.

"Do you still dare to resist?" Shi Qing's eyes lit up, he lifted his foot with the hem of his clothes and turned Shi Xi to the ground, stepping heavily on her back, and said deliberately, " I'll teach you a lesson today, it's bad luck for you to meet me."

"Shi, Qing!" Shi Xi roared loudly, thumping like a soft-shelled turtle that was only stepped on to stand up.

Shi Qing put all his weight on Shi Xi, put one hand behind the auricle, and pretended to be stupid, "Oh, what are you talking about? Why can't I hear it~"

"..." I wanted to bite her in a jubilant manner.

Shi Qing clearly heard it and knew that the person was herself, she did it on purpose.

"Let me go!"

"

At this time, Mihe brought people in and gave full play to her loud voice:

"Catch the thief, catch the thief!"

Shi Qing hurriedly jumped away from Shi Xi's back, and Shi Xi subconsciously got up from the ground.

The next thing people see, this is going to run away!

Shi Qing took the opportunity to go up and patch up his feet, "What's wrong, come to my yard to be a thief. See the coffin under the tree, I can bury you immediately after killing you."

Mi He and Shi sang a cappella double reed, "Master, this scream sounds familiar."

"Isn't it familiar?" Shi Qing lifted her robe and squatted in front of Shi Xi, stretched out her hand and lifted the robe on her head, "The pigs that were killed were not as bad as her bark. ."

"Yo! Why is this second sister?" Shi Qing sighed, "I wasted my feelings, I thought I was catching a thief."

Shi Xi wanted to vomit blood on her face.

"Second sister, you don't know, I've had thieves in my courtyard before, I'm scared to death, the whole house knows about it." Shi Xi pulled the robe on the ground for Shi Xi Wipe the tears from the corners of your eyes.

Shi Xi tilted her head away from Shi Qing's hand, "You did it on purpose."

Deliberately retaliate for hitting her before.

Shi Qing whispered, "Don't tell the truth, it's enough for my sisters to know this."

Shi Qing said, "As for accidentally hurting you—"

She smiled proudly, "Count, you, bad, bad luck."

She doesn't come and leave whenever she wants.

"Ah ah! Shi Qing, I want to make you look good!" Shi Xi struggled to get up from the ground.

"Don't," Shi Qing touched his face with a sincere expression, "I think I look good now, I don't need to be more perfect."

Shi Qing stood up, and the red hem of the bright yellow cloud pattern fell down, dangling in front of Shi Xi.