The monthly salaries and subsidies of court officials are so small, and the family expenses are high during the New Year and festivals, especially during the New Year, when there are more personal exchanges, it seems stretched.

At this time, some officials put their ideas on the court and began to borrow money from the treasury.

The bigger the official, the more borrowed.

Borrowing money is not a problem, the problem is that they don't want to pay it back.

The money on hand is rich, and the days when the money bag is tight have passed, and no one thinks about taking the initiative to return the money owed.

You look at me, I look at you, and we owe each other.

The small official thought that the high official had not paid it back. If he took the initiative to pay back the money, wouldnt he want to be a bird in the lungs, and he would definitely be wearing small shoes in the future.

A banquet is set on a stage, but there is no money to pay back the money.

Don't ask, just wait two days and it will be returned.

Today, tomorrow, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, three or four months have passed since the end of the new year. Seeing that the summer flood disaster is just around the corner, the imperial court cant even spend the money to repair and consolidate the dam.

Over time, the treasury is empty. If the weather is good, there is no place to spend a lot of money.

But once there is some natural disaster and man-made disaster that requires the court to adjust the money for disaster relief, the national treasury can't get the money.

This happens every year, and every year officials who go to ask for money are a headache.

The big officials can't afford to offend, and the small officials don't want much money.

She is going to come and go horizontally and vertically. She is blamed for not completing her errands, and offending a group of people at the bottom.

So this job is not a good job.

Almost half of the imperial court, and some of them are powerful and family members.

The emperor wanted to completely turn Shi Qing into a solitary minister and cut off the possibility of her standing on the side.

This is also a good thing, no matter who the new emperor ascends to the throne in the future will not affect Shi Qing.

Shijia can also be safe in the invisible storm in the future.

Isn't it inappropriate?"

"Besides her, there is no more suitable person for the court."

The emperor glanced at Sir Qian, "Aiqing, what do you think?"

The emperor also observed Shi Qing for a long time.

First the imperial study confronted Chang Shu, then asked Sun Qiran in the tent, and finally confronted the eldest prince and her own younger brother, who were not afraid at all, not afraid of offending others.

With this courage and lip service, there is no one in the court who is more suitable to ask for official silver than her.

It doesn't seem so conspicuous.

The reason why Mr. Qian recommended Shi Qing is obvious, Qian Huanhuan's thorough investigation of the enclosure case is due to Shi Qing's assistance.

Not to mention Shi Ju, Shi Qing's mother, it's normal to promote her own family.