Chang Shu originally wanted everyone to get drunk with Shi Qing, but now the situation has become that Shi Qing gets drunk alone.

Plan with her completely, completely, contrary, contrary!

Chang Shu gritted her teeth and looked at the waste table with deep eyes.

Lord Li, who was shouting "I'm an elder" just now to let Shi Qing toast, has now left the seat and pulled Shi Ju's wrist, shaking his head with difficulty.

"Master Shi, I really can't drink anymore." Master Li opened his mouth with a strong smell of wine, "I have to go back."

"...foot."

Master Li had drunk several rounds with the tablemates before Shi Qing came over, and now he feels a swaying water tank in his stomach when he walks.

"I give so much face, you have nowhere to put it." Shi Qing raised his head and drank the wine in his hand, "Who made you have no face."

"What face do you want when you say you have no face? I'll give it to you, where do you put it, do you put it on your ass?"

"Shi Qing, how are you talking to me!" Master Li's face sank slightly.

Mr. Li? With this kind of stuff, the Shi family started to get angry before an accident happened, and the Shi family would definitely be the first to step on it if something went wrong.

Shi Qing sneered, "I shouldn't even call you shameless, you are a shameless and thick-skinned person!"

"After working in the officialdom for a few years, I really regarded myself as a person. One sip of an elder forced me to drink. I drank, but you will accompany me."

"I'm so angry, I'm just joking with you, why can't it be so fun."

"Aren't you an elder? You can't drink enough, aren't you holding your stomach here? What do you care about as a junior like me?"

Shi Qing shook the bowl in his hand to fill the honey.

With the dark face of Lord Li, she handed over the wine, "Do you think this will work? I will make amends with the wine. Let's fight for a few more rounds and drink until you are happy."

Shi Qing finished the wine in the bowl with a few sips, "I'll drink it first, you can do whatever you want."

Mihe has brought the wine jar to Master Li, "Sir, please."

Sir Li was angry and supportive, refusing to drink with a cold face.

"What are you mad at me as an adult?" Shi Qing stepped on the stool next to him and looked at Mr. Li with a heavy gaze, "It's still your Li family's swelled to even my Shi's wine. Don't you want to drink?"

"At the feet of the emperor, is the Li family smeared with the glory of the royal family or the face of the relatives of the state, so arrogant, my third flower is chosen by the current sage, you don't even have the face of the sage Give?"

The heavy hat was buckled back, and Master Li's eyes flickered.

She held up the bowl reluctantly, her eyelids twitched, and looked sideways at Shi Ju, "Master Shi really taught me a good daughter."

Shi Ju looked light, "How can Master Li take the words on the wine table seriously, Shi Qing is only a child, today is just married and drank a few more glasses, and what he said is drunk, Master Li Haihan , don't care about children."

Master Li's face was flushed, and he looked up in anger and finished drinking, placing the bowl heavily on the table, "Farewell."

Shi Qing sneered, "The amount of alcohol is not good, and the character is even worse."