Even the horse ran so neatly, not to mention the man on the horse.

The face of the big boss changed, and the first thought at that time was that they were ambushed and calculated.

No wonder these four people dared to go down the trail so blatantly, it turns out that they are not ordinary people, maybe they are the imperial envoys sent from above to suppress the bandits.

The four of them lead the way, followed by a team of well-trained men.

They can't beat a team of officers and soldiers, and can't even win these four little dolls?

The boss made a decisive decision and shouted loudly: "Give me a few of them!"

Shi Qing has never been in charge of force, she and Mihe Yaqing are responsible for watching the carriage and make sure that they don't go out to cause trouble.

The robbers rushed forward, Yun Zhi was about to go down with a green sword, suddenly remembered something, lowered his head and took off the agate finger on his left thumb.

"Shi Qing." Yun Zhi called her.

Shi Qing looked at him suspiciously, Yun Zhi lowered his head and grabbed her wrist and held her hand up, carefully put the agate wrench on her thumb, "Help me put it away."

Such a good thing can't be bumped.

Shi Qing was slightly startled, Yun Zhi had already stood beside the carriage with his toes lightly on the back of the horse, with a posture of "living and dying with the carriage".

The robbers are not well-trained, and they don't have any rules or skills to fight, but rely on numbers and brute force.

He shouted, shouted and killed, but his combat power was average.

Yun's sword was not sheathed, and like a fly, he kicked out the people who were approaching the carriage.

The big boss and the second boss did not join the battlefield. The two waited for their subordinates to consume Yun Zhi's stamina, and then looked for a chance to enter the battlefield.

She felt that the situation was particularly unfavorable to them, especially the sound of horse hooves stepping on the eardrum, and the sense of oppression was already terrifying.

"Sister, why don't we run first?" said the second master, "Leave the green hills so that there is no need for firewood."

"What are you running? The monk can't run away from the temple, so let me return to this doll today." Shi Qing left in the carriage.

Taking advantage of her subordinates to distract Yun Zhi, she took down the girl first.

Just now she saw that, as long as she caught the girl in red, the boy over there would definitely stop.

The second master's martial arts were not good, so he didn't dare to lean forward, and watched the elder master carry the knife up, but he slowly backed away, trying to find an opportunity to escape.

The big boss thinks very well, but the manpower under her can't even distract Yun Zhi's attention.

Yun Zhi saw her walking towards the other side with a knife in hand, one hand on the back of the horse, one jumped over, and landed lightly in front of the master, the scabbard moved forward Hand it, block the opponent's big sword.

He held the sword in one hand, resisting the big sword that the big boss slashed down at the carriage with both hands.

The back of the knife is full of old marks, but the blade is extremely sharp.