The eldest prince said that Shi Qing's marriage was to be hosted by him, and then asked Li Bo to bring people to assist the Li family.

Li Bo is a person from the palace. It can be said that the marriage of the eldest prince was arranged by him, and he knows these things very well.

Although the wedding banquet of ordinary people is not comparable to the scale and process of the royal family, the difference is not big.

It is nothing more than from the royal solemnity, and becomes more casual and lively.

It is because of his help that Mrs. Li can take time to pick up her father.

Knowing that Shi Qing was married, the Li family sent the wedding gift for their granddaughter early.

A full six carriages were sent to the house three days before the marriage.

People are no faster than goods transportation. Li's father and his party took the carriage two days later, but luckily they arrived in the capital the day before Shi Qing got married.

As the evening approached, Mrs. Li and Ju Shiqing stood at the door of the mansion with red lanterns for happy events, waiting to welcome Father Li.

"Daddy won't recognize Qinger when he sees it," Li said with a smile to the mother and daughter, "The last time we went back, Qinger, you were only five years old. One is particularly afraid of life, and now he is going to marry a husband and start a family in a blink of an eye."

Shi Qing has never met Li's family, so there seems to be only a few introductions about the old Li family in the book.

It mainly describes the love of the Li family for the Li family, which is reflected in the carriage sent to the capital.

Others seem to be gone.

The understated lines above.

Although I haven't met my grandparents, Shi Qing turned over the original owner's memory and felt that the people in the old Li family seemed to be very easy to get along with, and none of them disliked her dullness when she was a child.

Especially my grandma, who touched her little head as soon as they met and said, "We Qinger just got enlightened later than other children, and we will definitely be able to make it in the future, so don't be in a hurry."

Grandpa even put the gold collar around her neck, "Darling, how can you be a stupid child who can call him grandpa. Come, come, grandpa gave you something to call someone."

It was a rare occasion when the Li family went back to visit relatives after they got married, or it was because an old man of high rank and prestige in the Shi family's old house passed away.

Shi Ju held Li's hand, she lived in the capital for a long time and couldn't accompany Li back, but she wronged him. If there is a chance in the future to retire and return home, Shi Ju wants to take the Li family back to Qingshan County to spend the rest of his life.

Li smiled and rested her head on her shoulder. Shi Ju has never said much, but Li Shi actually understands it in his heart.

"Come here." Mihe shouted cheerfully, pointing to the front, "I saw the carriage."

There are about three or five cars coming slowly.

This time, the people who came over from the Li family were Lis father, Lis elder sister Li Hua, and her husband Shen and their youngest daughter. As for Li's mother and Li Hua's eldest daughter, they stayed to watch the house.

The car hadn't stopped yet, when Li was holding Shi Ju to greet him.

The curtains of the car were lifted, and Li Hua's five-year-old daughter called out to Li with a crisp voice, "Uncle!"