Chapter 2- Outdoor activity

His house is kinda gloomy even though the interior design is expensive. There's a lot of old paintings in the wall and the certificate of recognitions in the hallways. It more likely an antic shop that a house. We're heading to his office and I'm just following him untill we got there.

His office is very plain yet very clean but the vibes are like the horror story.

"Sit down" he said so I did. He hand me a paper and I read it - gosh!! There's many golds here!

"Sir are you really giving me twenty golds every month?" I asked and he nodded. Ow he prepared tea for me...

"I'm also providing all the materials for research and you can use my laboratory here" he said and I excitedly nodded.

We discussed more about our own terms and conditions. We wants me to come to his office everytime he needs me, I also had to do paper works and help him with his research every weekends in return he will give me twenty golds every month, access to his mansion as in I could go anywhere in the first floor but I can't step on the second floor since that's his domain, I also had a big room near in the kitchen and he's allowing me to use the anex library anytime.

The terms and conditions are both acceptable so without a further a do I signed the contract. It's magical contract that will kill me if I broke our promise like leaking informations and stealing stuffs.

He gave me a quick tour in the first floor, he's quite hands on and respondsive to my questions. He's talking like an old man and he had a low tone voice maybe that's why the young ladies are in love with him but they can't do anything anyway since they're scared of his attitute at the same time .

We arrived in my room and I'm so...nevermind.

"This will be your room from now on" he said and I don't know what to say so I just nodded.

"Thank you Sir but why does it looks like a nursery room??" I asked while scratching my head. It had a lot of kids toys and stuffed toys....what's more? The room is very girly that often used by a little girl...

"How old are you again?" He asked.

"Nineteen Sir, I'm a grown lady Sir" I said and he suddenly laughed. Wow, so he can also laugh. He always had a straight face as if he doesn't give a damn about the world but look at him now... He more attractive than his usual look.

"I thougth your just around twelve years old" he said and somehow I felt offended. Me? Twelve?? I'm already in my marriagable age to be compare to a child.

"Then you're the old man" I muttered with myself. I bet he doesn't heard it-

"Yeah I know" Akkk!! He heard it!

"Sir where's the servants? I haven't see one since earlier" I asked. I'm changing the topic 'cause old people doesn't want to talk about their age.

"I don't have need one, so help yourself. Anyway you can start working now. See you at school" he said and vanish like a ghost again... I'm not surprised anymore.

So it means I'll be living alone here with Sir? I did a right decision right? I won't regret it later right? He doesn't look like a bad guy so I think that he'll not do bad stuff to me.

"Alright! I still have an hour before class so I'll do a little cleaning before going to school"

I cleaned my room and remove all the unnecessary decorations. When I'm done I ate bread in the kitchen. There's a lot of bread in the table and it won't be loss if I took three of them then ate them. I didn't ate neither dinner or breakfast that's why I'm starving now. The bread and tea here is very delicious ...

I can't help but to smile cause it's been a long time since I ate sweets and I kinda feels like I came back from being a kid , this is the side effects of Sir.

......

I head back to school after cleaning my mess in the kitchen. The was just about to start when I arrived in the drill hall.

Our first subject today is - kiyaaa!!! I forgot!! We will have an outside study today!! I totally forgotten about it!

"Everyone Attention!" Our instructor said and we assembled in the field .

I can see the excitement from the faces of my classmates but I'm not excited at all. They're strong so they'll just consider this activity to have fun hunting monsters in the forest today while I'm freeking out here cause I'm the weakest in our class!

The instructor explained the criteria of our activity today. We just have to haunt level one up to three monster as much as we can and we will be graded depending on how much we'll haunt later. Thank god we're devided in to ten groups and five students each group.

But it's really unfair cause we're all weak in my team huhuhu. The other groups are having fun while we're real gloomy in my team-

"Guys listen" our leader said. He's Fabian Cesar from a Maguess state in the Fairy land, he's very well known for being rude and selfish...my gosh why does it have to be him...

"You just have to kill wathever you see and bring them to me . I'll kill you if you can't kill a single thing" he said and walked away.

"Fucking trash!!" Miya said. She's an elf from Fairy kingdom.

"Shhh sister! He'll be mad if he heard you" her twin sister said. Miya is quite fierce while Niya is very timid like me. I think we could be a good friends since we're both quiet.

"But he's realy a trash!!" Jena said. She's from Hylos Empire, she's talented in swords but she's commoner that's why she's being bullied by the noble students.

"Hey you, you're Zedaya the rank five in academics right?" Miya asked me so I nodded.

"Hmm good, let's forget about that trash. Zedayah will be our brain, Jena will be the vanguard, Niya is our healer and I'll be the marksman in the rear. That's your positions , get it?" Miya said and I can't help but to admire her. She's not good in sword but she's a sharpshooter in bow and arrows since she grew up in the elves village. I sure my remember Sir.

"Okay!" We attentively yelled.

After few discussions everyone was teleported in the forest. We only have three instructor here because the monsters around here are low levels only.

We started heading in the deep forest where we're supposed to haunt. There's a lot of threes and weed together with black miasma..

Just like that, we really encountered a level one monsters. I could Identify it cause I literaly memorize the entire book about monsters so I knew what they're called and their weaknesses this is why it's easier for Jena and Miya to kill them.

They're not expecting me to fight since the whole class knew that I'm the rank fifty in our class and rank two hundred in all first year when it comes to combat. I'm really weak, I'm already trembling with the bugs how much more if it's the monster?

Thankfully after three hours we managed to haunt around thirty pieces level one monsters.

"Guys good job hahaha I think we can have a pretty decent grades since we cut them cleanly and accurate" Jena said and they agreed but why does it feels something is off? What did I missed?

"Guys isn't it's strange? I- I mean there's only salanders here? Salamander monsters aren't realy traveling in packs. According to the books they accually hate each other when they grew up" I said and Niya agreed- oh God how did I forget!!!

"Guyss let's run hurry!" I just realized what I missed!

To be continued..