Chapter 15- Blind Date?

"Cheers! Hahahah"

Clangk!

"Wow so smooth!" Jena said while drinking alcohol with the Seniors.

How did it turn out like this?

When we got caught by Niyah she invited us go join them for dinner.  It's not a dinner at all! It's not just a date but a group blind date! I can't even say no cause Jena and Miya was very excited. We ended up meeting with seniors and even drinking with then. I don't like it at all but I have no choice 'cause these three girls wants to experience romantic school life while I'm just a baggage here. I don't even want to talk with opposite sex aside from Sir...

We're currently in the pub now, there's a lot of alcohol and foods on the table that's why I'm just eating intead of talking. There's only three Seniors now and one was on his way they said.

Niya said, his boyfriend asked her if he could introduce us to his friends so we can get along together.... so that's happen. I don't feel good about Niya's partner cause his been glancing at me and it makes me feel uncomfortable.

But Jena and Miya got along well with Senior Winston and Lino. Am I just the one who feels uncomfortable in a situation like this? I don't want to kill their mood so I just laughed if they're laughing and eating food to relieved my stress. I keep thinking about professor now, I wonder what he's doing the alone.

"Ah Zedy right?" Senior Nexus asked me so I nodded. He looks fine but I don't really feels good talking with strangers. He's Niya's date earlier .

"Drink some too" he said and hand me a huge glass of alcohol.

"I'm sorry Senior but I don't drink alcohol-

"Come on, just try it hehehe It taste good, I specially asked apple fravor for you guys" He said. I saw Miya drink hers ans she even nodded at me. I drink mine too so that I won't ruin the mood.

"Hmmm" it's bitter sweet but it's not that bad.

"Zedy try this too" Jena feed me a lemon fruit and I almost spit it on her!

"Hahaha my bad" she said and they laughed.

The mood is fine now since I'm just the only one who over acting here. Maybe I could learn something new from them.They're three years ahead of us and more expirienced in life. I should just blend with them since even my quiet Niya is being talkative now.

"Guys Brixton is here!" Senior Winston said so I looked at the entrance- ow he had a silver hair but kinda light blonde in the front, it's more likely platinum than a silver and he had a red ayes too but Sir eyes are prettier. He somehow resemble Sir but this man is a tanned skin handsome.

Sniff  sniff! What's that? He smells like aromatic essential oil with musk with blue lillies?

"Hi Senior!!" Jena yelled and he just wave his hand. Is he famous? Ow he suddenly looked at me and smiled. He really looked like Sir but his doesn't have a pointy ears.

"Hello young lady, you might already know but let me introduce myself"  he said and suddenly held my hand? W-what's wrong with him?

"I'm Brixton, fourth year class A. The only nephew of Professor Javier"

I stood up rigth away and bow 'cause he's a royalty of course! Professor's nephew at that!

"G-greetings Senior-

"Relax hahaha title won't work in the academy so just just call me Brix" He said but... Whatever! I just nodded and sat down but why he's sitting next to me?