Chapter 22- I'm in love with my Professor

"O-okay I take it back" Jena said and I nodded.

"Do you love him?"

A question that made my heart beat fast. Do I love sir? What's love? how could I love someone when I don't know what's the love feels like..

"I don't know "

"Oh gosh, as expected hmmm okay let's counseling and we will find out if you love him or not"

"Counseling?" I asked. Miya and Jena are both active in romance maybe they could help me with this

"Just answer the question okay. Lies are not allowed. Only truth answers, okay?" Jena asaid and I nodded.

I'm more nervous now than taking the entrance test. What if I'm really inlove with Sir? How will I handle this? What will he think of me?

"What do you feel when he's around you?" She asked. Hmm what do I feel around Sir? I think.. Being around Sir is the happiest moments in my life.

"I felt happy and I enjoy spending time with him" I said and it feels like I'm having a fever now.

"How do you feel when he's not around?"  She asked and I suddenly remembered my life when Sir started to avoiding me.

"I keep thinking about him everythime. Wondering what he's doing or if he's eating well. I keep thinking about his whereabouts and I can't concentrate at all " I said and they smiled.

"Do you feel the same way with Brix or others?" Hmm with Brix? He's just a friend and a noisy friend. I'm not thinking about him at all since he always pop out of no where. He's always around that's why I don't have a reason to think about him and..

"Nope, my mind is already filled with Sir and doesn't have enough space for other stuff" I confidently said and they laughed at me.

"What will you feel if he suddenly got a new girlfriend?" Miya asked and I suddenly felt something throbbing in my chest. I don't think I'll be happy with that.

"Sir having romantic relationships with other will...make my chest heavy and uncomfortable"

"Okay that's it! Hahaahha our baby girl is now a lady ahhaha" Miya said and I don't get it. They're looking at me with a  teasing stare and for some reason it feels like there's drumming inside of mg chest now.

"What do you think...am I really in love?" I asked them and they keep teasing me. My face feels hot all of a sudden because of them.

"Yes without a doubt!" 

I shut my head down because I think my heart will gonna explode... So I'm inlove..really? To Sir?  Gosh! I'm inloved with professor..

"See? You're like an over riped tomato melting now" Miya said so I hid my face with my hand.

"Then what am I going to do now?" I asked and they just laughed at me.

"You don't have to do anything, just let it work on it's own and wait a little" miya said. So I'll just have to wait?

"Yeah Miya's right" Jena said.

"But he doesn't like me romantically and I don't want to bother him because of my selfish feelings" I said and it feels like I'm about to cry. So love will makes me weak too?

"Let me tell you some trivia" Jena said so I seriously looked at her.

"Sober or not, the man will always recognized the woman in front of them. I have four brothers and they always giving me advises about men so I knew how to deal with them " Jena said but I can't make myself believe in the possibilities.

"And man will never lay a hand to the woman they're not interested with so what I'm saying is, there's a seventy percent chance that you had a soft part in his heart ayhieee"

Gosh! I don't want to believed it but I'm happy for some reason. Is this Love? So loving someone could make people happier than ever too..

"So Zeddy don't confess until he showed you a green flag" Miya said.

"Green flag?"

"Yeah, that's the term for good signs like buying you gifts, giving you flowers, shopping and eating outside. Physical contact like hugging, kissing, holding you, carrying you and whatever" she explained.

"So that's the green flag.." Hmmm why does it feels familiar? Did I missed something?

"Then if he showed me a green flag does it mean he like me too?" I asked and they nodded.

"Man will never do those thing to any woman unless they're interested with her" Jena said .

So I just have to wait huh. Hmm I'm still young anyway, I still have a long way to go and if my feeling doesn't changed while the time goes by it means I really love Sir but for now I have to laylow .

We're already awkward and I don't want to make it more uncomfortable for him. I respected him before I loved him so I'll behave and be my usual self so that he won't notice my feelings.

He might abandoned me if he founds out that I'm harboring such feelings towards him. He's my professor after all and this kind of romance in prohibited in the Empire. I might put Sir in trouble if I messed up. The punishments are quite severe like he's prestige will go to mud and his reputation will be tarnised just because of my foolish love. I don't want that.

I will be the happiest if he'll love me back but if not, I'll be happy with just being around him. There's no need to put his status at risk just because of me.

To be continued...