Chapter 18- Date with Brixton

I'm really avoiding her but I'm still talking her regarding works. It seems like she haven't noticed me yet but sometimes she's day dreaming during our class discussion. I thought everything will go back to normal if we interact less than usual but I always found myself thinking about her. My immoral thought wasn't cured yet.

I feel bad because she's still cooking meals for me everyday even though I delibrately not joining her which makes me feels bad. She's so kind to me and I'm affraid that she would get too attached of me later. I don't want that and I don't want to mislead her into something I can't take responsibility.

But I don't feel good when she's hanging out with her Seniors specially that brat. I saw them having fun everytime which makes me feel uncomfortable. I already warned Brixton but he keep chasing after her and I can't just kick his ass 'cause Zedayah might hate me later not to mentioned that she like men with red eyes.

My head hurts just by thinking about them being close...No! Not a chance, I won't let him take advantage of Zedayah's kindness.  That brat is the most womanizer brat and his dragonic traits are specifically for seduction for and it's not impossible for him to succeed seducing her.

Ugh!! My blood's suddenly boiling. Come to think of it, they don't have classes this afternoon due to the absence of their instructor... She might go home early- hhmm? I can feel hee presence nearby.

Sniff sniff ... She's on her way here, I can smell her.

Knock knock!

"Come in" I nonchalantly picked up a book and pretending to be busy.

"Hi Sir"

"What is it-....oh"

She's wearing a white sleeveless dress that makes he neck down to her shoulders expossed. She's not wearing jewelries but her collarbone alone makes her standout. She also had a silver roses hairpin on her hair that goes well to her eyes.

"Sir I'll be coming home later than usual tonight" she said while blushing.

"..."

"Alright but where are you going?" I asked.

"In the plaza Sir. I will go shopping with my friends" she said.

"Do you really have to go with that dress? It's eye catching and you might be targeted by the kidnappers. Do you know that you looks like a candy in the ants territory? Remove you make up too." I said but she frowned . oh no, I think I offended her. But she's already pretty enough in her normal looks and she's more prettier now. She might put in danger with that pretty face of hers.

"We will go have quadruple date with the Seniors so we're safe" she said... Huh? What? D-date?? With who? With Brixton?

"So that's why you dress up?" I asked but she looked at me like an angry rabbit. So it's really because of that brat?

"Ah old people won't understand young people, Anyway I'll go now Sir, see you later"  Wow, she's talking back now? Where did my kind Zedayah go? Just I thought Brixton is the bad influence here. She's even glaring at me now...

"Yeah have fun" I said and she really walked out. Did I ever said something to make her mad at me? She never talked back to me before but now she even called me an old man? I maybe three hundred years old but in our kind I'm still in my early thirty's...

Crick! Ow she came back?!

"Have fun reading books upside-down too" She said and left....what?

I looked at the book in my hands and it's really upside-down..

"...."

Did I just embarrassed myself in front of her? I never thought that I, a great being will become this careless at my age.

....
.
.
.
Brixton POV.

We're waiting Zedayah and her friends here in the teleportation station in our school.  It seems like Zedayah dropped by at uncle's office to say something. I suddenly remember how he sent me to the border last time, that's annoyed me to the bone beause it took me four days to come home with my own wings since I can't teleport like him.

"Brix how's your progress with little Zedy?" Winston asked. I was just planning to used this three idiots for my plan but they ended up getting along with Zedayah's friends for real and they said they don't want to pretend anymore. They want to become friends and in relationship later for real. The girls seems to like them as well so it just a win win situation for them.

"It's not improving at all" I said and they lauged at me.

"That's surprising hahaha you can seduce woman with just a single look but it taking you forever to seduce our little Zedy hahaha you're gettimg rusty" Nexus said.

"I won't give up, I'll defenitely make her fall for me then dump her after as a price for hurting my pride" I said but they gave me a poker face.

"You're scary wahh I'm getting goosebumps" they said but I just ignored them. Yeah I need to succeed or else I'll be labled as a failure specially when my pheromones are meant to seduce ladies. It just happen that my tarveg is a total dense, she can't even notice my motive and she's not even considering about the possibilities.

I've been following her around and even giving her chocolates, candies and flower every chance that I had but she's just so dense. Do I had to tell her directly? Ow my blood pressure.

"Brix they're here!" I take a look and -

"...."

Badump!

Badump!

"Senior? Hello? Stop staring at me, it's embarrassing"

"O-oh I-I'm s-sorry" shit! I can't believe I'm stutter

"Ayhieee! Lovestruck is real Senior hahaha we dolled up our little Zedy today bla bla bla.."

I can't understand what Jena's saying cause I can't take off my eyes away from Zedayah. She's so gorgeous in every languages. Even though her dress is cheap nor had a jewelries to put on bur she looks stunning. Her simplicity makes her more prettier than the other girls and she's making my heartbeats crazy.

"Ehemm let's go"

I said and offer her a hand cause we're gonna step on the teleportaion floor .

"Hmm thanks" she said and accepted my assistance.

I held her hands and I heard them teasing me at the back but I just ignored them to keep my cool. I already held a lot of hands but this is the first time I ever felt this feeling.

I'm planning to make her fall for me but fuck... it seems like I'm going to fall first.

To be continued...