To the rescue

Harry and Sirius looked nonstop for Remus, Dumbledore helped when he could but he was facing problems with the ministry. Only in the past night Sirius heard of a possible local where Grayback might be, it turns out that when you are an animal people don't pay enough attention to the volume of their voices. So today the two wizards where determined to capture the werewolf and make him set Remus free.

They were going to knockturn alley right now, Harry under the invisibility cloak and Sirius as Padfoot. Supposedly, the wicked man was sent on a mission over there to retrieve some items from Borgin and Bergs, so that's where the two were planning to confront him.

They started their mission by following the target down the dark alleys that led to the store. However, in their blind hate for the werewolf, the two forgot to account for his abnormal hearing, and at first, it didn't look like that was a problem but the truth was that Grayback realized that he was being fallowed.

The dark wizard got the package he was supposed to get, and due to his knowledge of being fallowed, he was able to anticipate the first curse that flew his way. That of course baffled Harry who had sent the spell and as a result he didn't have time to react as the werewolf turned around with full speed to retaliate the attack. Despite not seeing whoever attacked him, Grayback could hear them very well now, so his advance was almost perfect. He felt when his claws digged into skin and he could smell blood.

Good. Maybe that bastard could even get lycantropy from that. Served him well.

However, what Grayback was not expecting was that that wizard was not alone. He heard someone shout a spell from behind him, but this time, he was not fast enough to dodge the curse. The werewolf's body hit the floor, but nobody seemed to notice due to them being in an empty alley. The boy silently thanked Merlin for no one listening to Siriuse's scream.

Harry quickly threw the cloak over the man, and Padfoot got closer to them before turning back to Sirius and apparating the three out of there. He took them to a place where Dumbledore had ensured it would be safe to interrogate the dark wizard without major problems.

- Pup, are you okay? - Sirius sounded worried, he wasn't sure if the werewolf had been able to actually strike Harry or not.

- I'm fine, Padfoot - the boy decided to hide the fact that he had a fairly deep cut on his arm, his focus was now fully on finding Remus.

Before waking Grayback up, Harry shoved veritasserum down his throat and stepped back, Sirius immobilised him magically as he saw that Harry was fine and was not going to say anything related to their almost failed attempt on cpturing this monster. Finally, Grayback was brought back to conscience.

- Where am I? - the werewolf demanded to know.

- THAT DOSN'T MATTER! - It was Sirius who exploded now, ager for Remus and his godson swealing up on him - Do you have Remus Lupin captured?

- Yes - the answer came simply.

- Where is he? - Harry asked, very close to snapping as well.

- If that pathetic thing is still alive, it's in an abandoned house near Godricshollow.

- What do you mean, IF he is still alive? - Sirius looked like he could kill the werewolf.

- I left him there to die... After the last full moon, he wasn't as much of an interesting toy anymore.

- How do we get to this house? - Sirius almost didn't wait for the werewolf to finish the last sentence.

- Apparate to the Potter statue at Godricshollow, follow the main street until you are out of town, you'll see it from there.

- Let's go Harry! - Sirius grabbed Harry's arm.

- I just need one second - Sirius looked at Harry questionably as the boy raised his wand at Grayback's chest, rage burning inside him - SECTUMSEMPRA.

Sirius looked wide-eyed at the boy. The werewolf was now convulsing on the floor and bleeding through the wide cuts that had formed. The man was going to ask his godson why he'd done that, but the boy said simply:

- I thought I would return the favor. Let's go, Remus needs us - Harry had found this spell in old book he read over the summer, it had been scribbled in a tight handwriting on the corner of a page and the only description was that it was for enemies. He would be lying if he said that he felt bad for Grayback after he saw what the spell actually did.

Sirius snapped out of his shock and apparated them both to where they were told to go, once there, the two wizards ran trough the street until their lungs burned but soon they spotted an abandoned house, it could only be that one. They burst through the door and immediately separated to search the building. It was at the end of the second story corridor that Harry found a locked door and didn't think twice before breaking it down, on the other side was Remus.