The full moon rises

A month flew by fairly quickly. Harry had spent his days at school and his nights with Remus. It had worked out just fine despite the new DADA teacher breathing on their necks to try and catch anything they might do wrong. It was annoying, but tonight Harry was worried about something else.

This would be the first full moon since the kidnapping last month, which meant that Harry would transform for the first time, and they would see how Remuse's wolf was doing after all it went through. Luckily, it was a Friday, so Harry could stay in Grimmauld place for the next two days away to recover. Right now, Harry, Remus, and Sirius were sitting in the garden. They had planned a transformation outside, so hopefully, Moony wouldn't be so scared by being locked up again. Surprisingly, Harry wasn't all that nervous, yes he knew the transformations hurt and weren't precisely easy to endure, but he was so determined to be there for his mate that he almost forgot that he would be in pain himself.

When the night fell, Sirius transformed into Padfoot, Remus stayed were they were sitting and Harry got to the opposite end of the garden, they thought it would be better to have some space between the two wolves just in case Remuse's was too skittish or Harry's too nervous due to the pain. The moon shone above them not long after they had assumed positions. The two mates screamed almost at the same time as their bones snapped, alongated and went to their new places.

At first Sirius was closer to Harry, first transformations became a bit easier if the wizard had company, so their bet was to make the boy's transformation easier so he could go and comfort his mate afterwards. Indeed, Harry was in a terrible amount of pain, but he had once endured the cruciatus curse, and compared to that, this wasn't so bad. His bones cracked for about 5 minutes, and then he took another to just breathe deeply so he could stand. Padfoot was by his side. Eventually, he nudged his head on the wolf's to greet him.

Harry had become a beautiful jet black wolf. He had avada kedavra green eyes with a golden line around the pupils to show he was mated. When he got up, he noticed how big he had actually become, Padfoot was not a small dog, but in comparison to him, he was tiny. Harry was at least trice his size. His concentration on their height difference was cut short once he heard a whimper coming from the other side of the garden, and with it came the sweet scent he knew belonged to his mate. The black wolf made his way quickly to where he could hear Moony. Once the other wolf was in his vision field, his heart broke.

The animal was curled up in a ball, looking at him with scared eyes. Truth be told, Harry was much bigger than Remus in this form so that must also have scared the smaller animal, however, he also seemed to have recognized the scent of his mate, because he had relaxed a bit. Harry took a step closer to Moony, and that made the animal whine. The black wolf immediately froze in place and whined back. The two stared at each other for a few minutes, a silent communication going on in between them. Padfoot watched dumbfounded as Moony slowly got up and walked up to the bigger animal. Once they were close, Remus layed down, and Harry got himself around his smaller mate.

A few minutes later, the black wolf looked at Padfoot as if inviting him to sleep with them. The dog approached and made himself comfortable beside the bigger wolf. He didn't want to risk having Harry getting mad at him because he approached the more vulnerable of the two. And just like that, they slept through the night.

By the following morning, Harry woke up before the other two. He felt his body sore in a few spots, but he was expecting to be worse. His gase fell upon his sleeping mate, Remus was also naked, and the boy couldn't help but let his eyes travel through his body. The man was marked with many scars from his transformations along the years, but even so, Harry thought he was perfect. Before he got too carried away (he noticed he had gotten a bit hard from looking at Remus like this), Harry got up to get clothes for him and his mate. The thought of Sirius seing Remus naked made that jealousy burn inside him again.

- Remy? - he called lovingly once he was back.

Surprisingly, the werewolf stirred. Perhaps Harry wouldn't need to scream for him to wake up this time. Remus opened his eyes and smiled at his mate.

- I brought your clothes, dear - with that Remuse's eyes widened, he was extremely shy after all. He got the pajamas in Harry's hand and ran inside to get dressed. Harry laughed and turned to the dog sleeping on the grass - Padfoot, don't you want to sleep inside?

The dog groaned but got up just to plop on the couch still without turning back into his human form. Just as Harry got inside, Remus left the bathroom with the pijama on. He went straight to the boy and hugged him from behind.

- Thank you for yesterday... I was so scared without you.

- Any time, love.

Harry turned around, still in Remuse's arms, and kissed him. This time, however, the image of his naked mate got back to his mind, and he got aroused without noticing. Because they were so close, Remus suddenly felt something touch his leg, and that made a wave of fear invade his head. He broke the kiss and got a bit further from Harry. Still confused, Harry opened his eyes and saw the fear that took over Remuse's expression , and he noticed that his errection might have touched him. His eyes widened.

- Shit! Remy, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to, I swear... - he put his hands over the bulge in his pants, and he noticed that the other werewolf still looked terrorised - I would never do anything to hurt you... I'll just... go...

With that, he ran upstairs. Remus let out a shaky breath as a few tears fell from his eyes. They were mates. It was normal for Harry to want him, right? But just to think of sex made an inexplicable fear take over him. Would he ever be able to satisfac Harry that way?

- You will burn holes into the curtains - Sirius spoke suddenly, which startled the werewolf - What is worrying you?

- I just upset Harry.

- Why is that? - Sirius had woken up due to hearing a door slamming upstairs...

- He.... - Remus blushed - We kissed, and he got aroused, and I-I...

- And you pulled away.

- Yeah... I-I didn't mean to, I know you can't control when this happens it's just... I can't...

Tears fell from his eyes again, and he rubbed them angrily.

- I don't think you upset Harry... I think he got upset with himself because he thought he upset you - confused, Remus looked at Sirius - Oh, come on, Moony, sometimes it looks like you don't know him for two years. That boy hates upsetting people even with the smallest things. When he saw how sacred you looked, he probably started to mentally slap himself.

- Dammit... - he got to the same couch. Sirius was sitting and plopped down onto it - Siri, how I'm I going to do this? He's a teenager... He has... Desires.... And just to think of that sort of thing makes me want to run away and hide under the nearest rock. It terrifies me.

- Remus, I'm capable of betting my magic that that boy won't lay a finger on you if you don't openly give consent. Yes, he's a teenager, but he's not the type of person that would go over his partners fears for his own desire.

- I trust him... - he blushed heavily as he spoke the next part - a-and with him, I would like to try those things again... But up until now, I had never seen him wanting me that way... and that scared me...

- Talk to him, Remy. He's your mate, he will listen to you, and from then you can work your intimacy together. There's no rush.

- I guess so... Thanks, Padfoot.

Sirius just smiled at his friend and told him to go after Harry. Remus had agreed that he needed to talk to the boy about these things, so he got upstairs.