Chapter 2

"Found you, Belladonna~".

You eyed the guy who seemed to have no sense of personal space whatsoever.

'And did he just call me Belladonna? Who is this creep?!'

You attempted to step back but you were already close to the wall.
"You're the guy from yesterday... What do you want?".

"Oh, yay. You remembered our lovely first meeting".

'There was nothing lovely about it. I wanted to rip you apart'

"Who are you? And can you please give me some space".

He stepped back and you only just noticed the rose tattoo on his neck. It looked like it extended farther down his arm too.

"Ah, of course you didn't know me. That's the only logical explanation for how you treated me yesterday".

"Am I supposed to know you?", you asked dryly.

He smirked at you as he took your hand in his and kissed the back of it.

"I'm Michael Kaiser. And I'm your new latest headache".

You tried pulling your hand out of his grasp but his grip was tight.

"We can't talk here. Let's go somewhere more private".

Without giving you time to decline, he pulled you along with him to some lecture hall.

He closed the door behind him and you eyed him suspiciously. For all you knew, he could want to assault you.

"So, let's talk", Kaiser smiled, sitting on one of the desks.

"I don't even know you"

"I'm Michael Kaiser and that's all you need to know, darling".

"Quit it with the disgusting pet names".

"My my~, if you understood your current situation, you wouldn't be speaking to me like that", Kaiser had a sly grin on his face.

"What situation?", you were genuinely confused. 'What's he yapping about?'

"You see... I'm a very popular and important guy. And With what you did to me yesterday, I could report you and you'd have to pay for my clothes, cause you damaged them severely".

"What-"

"I'm not finished yet. You practically ruined my outfit with that beverage you threw at me. In other words, what I'm trying to say is that you owe me. And that outfit costs a lot more than you think".

'Owe you? Pay? Dude, I'm currently looking for money to pay for my tuition!'

"I don't have money".

"Hmm?~", Kaiser got off the desk and walked over to you, tilting your chin up with his fingers.

"In that case, you're gonna have to pay with your body", he smiled smugly at you.

You scrunched your face up in disgust, "My body?", you smacked his hand away from your face and backed away from him.

"Are you insane?".

Kaiser chuckled, "You're such a dirty minded person, Nakano. I didn't mean literally. What I want, is for you to fake date me".

"Disgusting. No way", you were actually horrified at the thought of dating this rat.

Kaiser clutched his chest dramatically, "I'm so hurt by your words, Belladonna".

"Listen. I have no time for your stupid games-"