Chapter 11

It's about noon right now. The sun is shining down on you more than ever and you're glad you wore summer clothing.

It's the hottest it has been since summer started. And quite frankly, you hate it.

You really just want to go back home and enjoy your free day in peace. But of course, no way that's happening when Ayane and Ishizaki are around.

You're currently waiting for Ishizaki with Ayane outside the bathroom.

"Are you and Ishizaki buying a swimsuit or is it just me?".

Ayane turned her gaze towards you as she pondered your question for a few seconds.
"Hmm... I don't think I need a new swimsuit. Not sure about Ishizaki though".

You sighed in relief, "Good".

Ayane raised her eyebrows in question, "What do you mean 'good'?".

"Oh, I don't know, maybe the fact that you take forever to pick what you want whenever we go shopping", you pointed an accusing finger at her.

Ayane placed her hand on her chest with a dramatic, "Meee?".

"No, your shadow clone", you reply sarcastically with a roll of your eyes, "Of course I mean you".

"I don't think I take that long though...".

"Of course you don't! Cause you're having fun while I feel like I might rip out your vocal chords if I hear another 'Let's keep searching' from you".

Ayane burst into a fit of laughter at your words. She was laughing so much that you honestly considered walking away from her and pretending you didn't know her.

"Quit laughing like a maniac, idiot. People will think you've run mad, and I cannot be known as the friend of a mad woman".

Just then, Ishizaki came out of the bathroom to witness Ayane's madness.

"What-"

"Don't ask. Let's just ditch her", you and Ishizaki started walking away and only then did she finally comport herself and come after you both.

------

The mall was buzzing with people by the time you guys arrived. Thankfully, it wasn't crowded enough for it to be hard to move around.

Soon enough, you got to the swimsuit shop. There were about 5 of them so you just picked the one that had the least people in it.

"Alright! Operation get Y/n a hot, smoking swimsuit, has begun!", Ishizaki announced, posing like some superhero.

You were quite alarmed by the words "Hot" and "Smoking".

"Hey! I don't want anything hot or smoking. I just need a cheap, modest swimsuit", you decided to shut down her ideas before it got out of hand.

"Of course not!", Ishizaki exclaimed as she hooked her arms with yours, "You're going to the beach with your boyfriend, and that boyfriend isn't just anyone! It's Michael Kaiser. You need to look se-".

"Eww no". 'He's the reason why I don't want anything revealing'

"I agree with Ren", Ayane hooked her arm around your other free arm, "What better way to spend summer break than with your boyfriend at the beach, looking hot together".

"You're agreeing with her? Traitor!".

You didn't have much of a say in the matter after that as you were thrown into different styles and colors of swimsuits.

"Hmm... I think this one looks too cutesy. What do you think Yane?", Ishizaki inquired as she sat on the couch with her hand on her chin like some well renowned swimsuit fashionista.