Chapter 8

You watched from another table as Nino went and took Kaiser's order.

Although at this moment, you wished you were the one taking his order instead.

Why?

Because these three wenches keep giving you an attitude as you try asking for their order.

And you're 100℅ sure it's cause of Kaiser. They're probably part of his fangirls and are out to get you cause you're his 'girlfriend'.

You could see them stealing looks at him as you went to get their order.

'How shameless'

You gave the order to the chef and in a matter of two minutes, the dishes were ready.

Two of the girls ordered the same thing; Gyoza and calpis. While the third girl ordered Tempura and Matcha.

When you got to their table, they eyed you as you placed their food down in front of them.

They didn't even bother saying thank you.

Nevertheless, you maintained your polite smile as you gave a small bow and turned around to leave.

Before you could even take two steps, you heard one of the girls call out to you.

"Hey. Waiter".

'It's waitress, you halfwit'

Taking a deep breath, you turned around to face the m̶o̶n̶k̶e̶y̶ girl who called for your attention.

"How may I help you Mi-"

"Are you stupid?", the girl looked at you with utter disdain as she sat cross legged on the red cushion seats of the restaurant.

"Excuse me?".

"I asked for a melon soda, not a matcha. So why the heck did you bring me a matcha?".

'Is she out of her dang mind? She precisely asked for a Matcha, with an attitude even'

"Miss, I think you're mistaken. You clearly asked for a-"

"Oh dear, looks like somebody wasn't paying attention to the customer's order", the girl sneered.

"She was probably too busy staring at Michael Kaiser to focus on her work", another girl added.

Now they were really getting on your nerves. Your polite manners were slowly slipping away bit by bit.

"I assure you that -"

Your words were cut short at the sudden feeling of warm liquid dripping from your head down to your body.

Your vision was a bit distorted by the green color of the liquid that had poured over your eyes. But you could hear the girl's giggles loud and clear.

"You were talking way too much. Should have just given me my melon soda".
'This little...'

Every single ounce of self restraint had all but left you at this point.
The only thing swirling in your mind at the moment was to hurt her.

But before you could even raise your hand at her, you felt a hand on your shoulder. Then you felt someone's warm breath against your ear.

You had already smelt him before you heard him so you were quite aware who was behind you.

"Calm down" his voice was low and soothing as well.

You noticed that the girls had grown pretty quiet at Kaiser's sudden arrival.

They looked like mice caught in a mice trap. What kind of idiots were they anyway.