Shops In The Sanctuaries

I would love to have a building of shops all with french windows, wellm large see through windows and i'm speaking of about 2 large shops for every ummm 4 floors. I'm wanting a bank and a cafe/resteraunt/bar/club (a family cafe and restaurant during the day and after closing hours --- it wont have closing hours --- at 8:30pm it turns into a bar and club for the night, it'll be open 24/7. extra pay for people willing to work weekends and night shifts. We will need a bank and a a chemist also on the lower floors and the first floor of this building will be a mother and baby items paradise ...

the essentials such as prams and buggies, dunnies. baby closed for pre-nerborn to 4 years old, bottle warmers, teddies with beans in them to become warm at night, cots and moses baskets, etc, and in thie sectionwe will also have maternity closes and baby outfits and that are black and white suits, red and white rose wedding dresses for girls, and sheep and dragon outfits, angel dresses with wings and hate and tops with ears...

definately.

I've also had the idea of having childrens play dens and fun play beds and bunkbeds and all the stars that light up and toy planes and planets and sun and hearts and moons that glow in the dark and differt heart or luticoloured lights in teddy shapes, etc, for them, and a sectrion FULL of teddies of all kinds, shapes and sizes, and in one corner of this shop (oh, and it WILL include another corner and a section off... the other corner will have all childrens books!!! and childrens holy bibles!! and colouring books, mandalas, magic pens that change colours with other colours ontop and magic paper the black ones that have th plasic stick to dray pictures of and glow in the dark colouring books, etc, for secret messages!!!) and the section off area will have toy cars and a large TV and a table and chairs with some bits and bobs on it, and a chest of toys and a shelf of books and the televsion will only ever play sonic the ehdgehog and loonytunes and accasionally Shreck!! haha for children to sit there while thier parents are shopping!!! and last of all we will have makeup boxes and kits, cross stitches (small, easy ones. pretty ones... lovely. fun.) bracelet making kits, halloween cotumes and hair sprays and games and puzzles and other creation klits and of course...... poekon cards, yugio cards, dragon ball z cards, and MTG cards!!!! definately, magic the gathering.

"we have on emore room." - a jewellary shop only with the most stunning and the beautiful of the imaginative of the creative of the epidc of the dream jewlearry of all kinds and for all ages and all occassions, and in here yes people can have thir ears pieced!!
2. On the floor aove I insist on two shops split into two each. The first an arts and crafts paradise with everything under the sun selling in it... i mean... absolutely.. everything...we'll buy , thats it. At the counter they will offer taking photos (passports or family portaits or baby photography, etc.) and pribteing photos not only onto photo paper - selling frames of all sorts, shapes and sizes and photo books..) but onto canvases, books, calenders, mugs, t-shirts, more and more. keyrings... and on the second side of this shop all office work, school work, the most beautiful of books for writting in like they have in kiosk here... awesome and epic pictures ... and then pens of all types and kinds and sizes and colours, and not only stationary but appliences such as printers and scanners and laminators, etc. phtography stands too, and cameras can be sold in this shop or in the hone above.........

3. on the other side.... an IT store!! DVDS, CDs (music, hympnisis, books, and ones to record music and films onto)usb sticks, mobile phones and laptops and all memorabilian needed with all these items, and yes some vidoes but only so that we HAVE definatly included James Vietches's comedy sketch which is on a cassette... and games consoles and all games but none invloving anything evil...... cameras, recorders...
"we have one more room." A music room selling guitars, voilines, flues, chellos, music sheets, hymns books, and the music of all classical masters!!! And guitar chips and etc.
--------------------------------------
Floor 3:
A clothes shop 1 part for men, one part for women and one part for children, only the best clothes of all time... nothing naff or "in fashion" of today that is in the shops which nobody likes but i mean the best clothes that people really want!!! The men and woman will have suits and dresses and wedding cloes sections, and they will be the most beautiful of dresses, stunning... and for the woman too really smart work trousers and work tops, black or white, and then halterneck or vneck or tube or banana tops....!!!!!
I reckon the could take up an entire floor, but IF any more space a smaller sports section with real official sports signed clothes, scalves, hats, and footballs and basketballs and baseballs and badminton and tennis kits and excorcide machines and apparatus and excorcide dvds and games to plan wii fit haha. where matches on TV will be playing... yeah.. that'll be nice.

oh! and we need a DJ for the shops - Only the best most graetest awesome and lovely and exceptionally good music playing, nothing like the songs in the charts and on the radeo today!! we will alos need a DJ for the cafe and bar... jobs offering to somebody in need of the sancruary.

By the shops we need a chemist - "toy shop" - will come into the large mother and baby paradise shop filling an entire floor... um.. and a bank, and we will also need here a very top rated high quality good heardressers... and i would also like a pet shop. In the arts and crafts shop will also be DIY items. if they need what isn't there, the sanctuary will be close to more shops where they can drive to a larget DIY shop if need be.

at the counters, wallets, penknives, jewellary, sunglaesses, watches (clock and digital.), any other ideas welcome, will be sold.

Thank you for listening.

oh, just one more thing, in the Sanctuaries MEDICINES will NOT be floowed by the police, instead, the Drugs that are prescribed - see ms idea to specialist doctor e-mail...- will be followed.

Ah! I forgot!!! Floor 4 (or are there 5)

"that's correct."

IS a LIBRARY!!! Split into two secions , one is with all other langauges and dictionaries To English, and the other any and all books especially thpse suggested by me, myself and i... in this shop... and a sectioned off part especially for a Holy Bible shop where the book of mormon and the Quaran and other hol books will also be sold, and bible study guides, bible on CD, childrens bibles, youth bibles, and in the library will be a realigious section with books about jesus and the prophets, people of the bible, books about god, jesus and angels - all of lorna byrnes, all of jacky newvcolms, all others i will search amazon, and books about heaven and hell, no, hell will be under the other section where we will have books on only white magic, hell, psychic abilities, mysteries and paranormal experineces and ufo abductions and all... lols! Absolutely!

..........I wanted to secion out through doors with light trails of blue curains... into a section only for Sonic The Hedgehog items and there will be a person in here who can send off pictures and comics and stories of sonic into Sega who can choose a winner. every sonic item you could name... and people who wotk for the sega insustry making sonic can send signed and autographed items too.

Angel Mary Aryia Clement.

"there is one other shop."

I have to say this. HANDS DOWN.... Alcahol shop. Done. ps. yes, you can by e-smokes, cigarettes, cannabis and buzz lighid and liquid gold, etc, here too. This will be legal.