Murdered if one speaks & if one does not.

It is wrong to deceive anybody, but by law it is absolutely forbidden. One will not try to create evidence simply because one has nothing to present in a case when one knows they are innocent, they will have ways, tme and option to build thir case and have all the help they need. Innocent people should have no fear of simply telling the truth any speaking out to be heard, sometimes even a story of truthful explanation can save ones life, and sometimes a piece of art can change the world.
How have the police now reacted to anybody saying they have been threatened with murder, by the way? I hope they are taking it seriously. there is a major problem with people who have been threatened and are at risk... and this is a reason why the police, nobody hears from them to save them... and that is that they are told they will be murdered if they speak out, and they will be murdered if they do not, and it takes somebody brave to seek out help and knowingly risk their lives because thier logic is that they are less likely to be killed if they keep quiet and say nothing.... now, check up on those people, you may find.......... they are all still alive....... and very, very scared. Angel Mary Clement <the.case.sos1@gmail.com>Fri, Jan 5, 1:57 PMto Angel, Angel, Aryia, me, SacredThere are millions of people in this world who have had thier very lives threatened, this be the truth: here are two easy examples that we all know of: "Battered" and dometically abused women who are threatened with severe harm or even death if they speak out or try to seek help, and some of these woman are losing thier lives or their children come to severe harm, and nobody will listen or they BELIEVE nobody will listen if they try to tell somebody... another easy example is teenagers who are involved with gangs and are afraid of being stabbed or shot if they try to seek help or speak out about the gangs actions and threats, and these teenagers ARE being stabbed and shot and are losing thier lives.